ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
LoneWolf 04:41 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.
Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:48 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:54 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.
This. He's not sorry. He had months to think about how fucked up it was and did nothing. Was confronted about what he did and came off as a cocky douche. As soon as Thig posted his family's personal info, he started to show remorse. Complete dick, and I still think he deserves the fucking ban hammer.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:40 PM 02-22-2014
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.
:-):-):-):-):-)

You're so fucked!
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:54 PM 02-22-2014
again racist? me? :-) :-).

im as far from that as anyone.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:55 PM 02-22-2014
he had no fucking clue what was coming...

hes a fucking liar
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:55 PM 02-22-2014
I really want a link to me being racist.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:56 PM 02-22-2014
he did this five months ago. he had just forgot about it. and outed himself because this MORON outsmarted him
[Reply]
TimBone 01:58 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
he did this five months ago. he had just forgot about it. and outed himself because this MORON outsmarted him
Outsmarted him in wonderful fashion as well. This thread could be destined for HOC.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:02 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Outsmarted him in wonderful fashion as well. This thread could be destined for HOC.
but but this was his plan, my daughter could have broken the cycle and he just wanted to help...

fucking liar
[Reply]
mike_b_284 02:02 PM 02-22-2014
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.
[Reply]
Donger 02:04 PM 02-22-2014
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.
Why did you chose to take things said here (I presume) and go after his business in retaliation?
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:06 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why did you chose to take things said here (I presume) and go after his business in retaliation?
I don't even know this pussy from here, let alone somewhere else
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:04 PM 02-22-2014
quality of character from a fucking message board?

wow, there are multiple people here who have had interactions outside of this place with me that would say my character is great, my customers would agree.

you, a guy who doesn't know shit from apple butter and is a fucking pussy, isn't in a place to make character assessments about me OR my place of business.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:04 PM 02-22-2014
You don't understand how it was a douche move to negatively review a business that you've never stepped foot into because you didn't approve of how the owner posted on a sports message board?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up