ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 173
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
tyreekthefreak 06:52 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You aren't even arguing you are just saying random ****ing shit that is only vaguely related to anything.
Cause you're a dumbass that can't read between the lines? You really are obtuse. A real featherhead. I'm done arguing with you. BTW, I'm a high school dropout. Me thinks you dropped out in elementary school!!!!!!!
Sassy Squatch 06:54 PM 04-27-2019
What the fuck?
jd1020 06:55 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Cause you're a dumbass that can't read between the lines? You really are obtuse. A real featherhead. I'm done arguing with you. BTW, I'm a high school dropout. Me thinks you dropped out in elementary school!!!!!!!
Read between what lines? You, yourself, can't even comprehensively explain what the fuck you are talking about so you dont even try.

Me: Is Hill's kid lying?

You: Well Scarlett Johanson has a son that says he's a girl and she plays along!

Whataboutism.
tyreekthefreak 06:57 PM 04-27-2019
Read between what lines? You, yourself, can't even comprehensively explain what the **** you are talking about so you dont even try.

You: Well Scarlett Johanson has a son that says he's a girl and she plays along!

Whataboutism.
I quoted everything that I responded to......if you can't follow that you are a dumb shit!
PHOG 06:58 PM 04-27-2019
Read between what lines? You, yourself, can't even comprehensively explain what the **** you are talking about so you dont even try.

Whataboutism.
My question is, where is Hill's boy saying Daddy did it? I thought it was Hills girl that was saying this?
tyreekthefreak 06:59 PM 04-27-2019

Whataboutism.

The point was you can't take everything a 3 year old says seriously. How the hell can you not follow that? BYE DUM DUM
chiefzilla1501 06:59 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I think that the two of them as a couple live in a spiral of mutual destruction. Simply put they hurt each other all the time while still caring for each other. Happens all the time. The state really only will focus on the child and who is or isn’t harming him. That’s how I understand it.

I don’t see how the audio ends Hills career. Now, if something violent/threatening comes out and is charged and proven in court then he’s probably done as he’d be guilty and socially radioactive in the eyes of the NFL.
That is probably the case. I don't know if it will end his career. But given the optics of what he did in college, its already ruined his career. And it won't take very much to basically end it. I hope it's just a toxic relationship. But I doubt anyone has much confidence that his behavior will change with a different woman or child.
jd1020 07:01 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
My question is, where is Hill's boy saying Daddy did it? I thought it was Hills girl that was saying this?
We've already been through this.
TwistedChief 07:02 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
You clearly know more about the details associated with this fiasco than I do .. which is fine, I suppose.

I started with "Shock", worked my way through to "Anger" and now I've finally reached the blessed stage of "Acceptance". Since I have no control over any of this and logic seems to be simultaneously unwelcome by both sides, I've elected to try and find whatever dark humor might be gleaned from the disaster.

I still have questions that I'd like to see answered, but since aspects of the case will probably never be known, I say; let fate deal the cards in this game of horrors.

FAX
I'm with you here, FAX THE REASONABLE. I'd love for some evidence to come out that completely absolves him and then we can see Hill and Hardman running circles around defenses, but in the meantime, I feel like I'm appropriately prepared to accept the worst.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:02 PM 04-27-2019
This shit can be solved by one person and one person only...... Steve Wilkos!!
PHOG 07:04 PM 04-27-2019
We've already been through this.
Oh, ok, I didn't know everybody appointed you judge AND jury. Carry on.
jd1020 07:04 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
The point was you can't take everything a 3 year old says seriously. How the hell can you not follow that? BYE DUM DUM
Injured kid. Known abusive man as a father. 3 year old kid with no knowledge of his dads history or even the implications of his words saying daddy did it.

via GIPHY

TwistedChief 07:07 PM 04-27-2019
Injured kid. Known abusive man as a father. 3 year old kid with no knowledge of his dads history or even the implications of his words saying daddy it.
You're arguing with a guy who thought his trump card in the thread was explaining that he was a high school dropout and you probably never made it past elementary school. You could be arguing that the Earth is flat at this point and you would've already won.
tyreekthefreak 07:07 PM 04-27-2019
The DA dropped the case before the audio...….a good lawyer will make mince-meat out of the audio, hell, any lawyer for that matter.

After the DA drops the case again, the NFL will suspend him 8 games. He will play for the Chiefs this year. The million dollar question is does he get a new contract ?
Frazod 07:08 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I think that the two of them as a couple live in a spiral of mutual destruction. Simply put they hurt each other all the time while still caring for each other. Happens all the time. The state really only will focus on the child and who is or isn’t harming him. That’s how I understand it.

I don’t see how the audio ends Hills career. Now, if something violent/threatening comes out and is charged and proven in court then he’s probably done as he’d be guilty and socially radioactive in the eyes of the NFL.
Most people I've known who have kept doomed and horrible relationships going have done so out of financial necessity. But even though Hill isn't making the superstar bucks, he is still a well paid professional athlete that can afford to shell out alimony and child support and live more than comfortably.

If only he'd just kicked her to the curb and filed for divorce. Whether he stayed because he loves her (or whatever passes for love in that toxic mess), or loves the child, or just wants to keep up appearances, or is so possessive of her that he doesn't want anybody else to have her, it was a huge mistake.
Page 59 of 173
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up