ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 153
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
listopencil 06:28 PM 12-20-2020
Imma gonna share another one, a mash-up:

[Reply]
listopencil 06:31 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I broke the thread quoting. I sent an PM to the Mods.
I reported the post with a 'help' message. Hope that does it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:12 PM 12-20-2020

Lucasfilm confirms there are only 50 years between the end of The High Republic era and 'The Phantom Menace'

(via Star Wars Weibo) pic.twitter.com/QQ8bIodVjr

— Star Wars Facts & News (@SWTweets) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
listopencil 10:11 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's the end of the 'High Republic' though, right? So they could start the show anywhere along the life of the republic and go from there. It would be cool to have an anthology kind of show with some characters being very long lived and others not so much. It would open up a lot of fun possibilities if the people running the show are creative and talented. I am imagining a huge sci-fi saga crossing multiple generations.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 12-20-2020
High Republic needs to end with Darth Plagueis meeting young Palpatine.

That would seem to fit with Palpatine being in his mid 60s during the Phantom Menace...no?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:40 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
High Republic needs to end with Darth Plagueis meeting young Palpatine.

That would seem to fit with Palpatine being in his mid 60s during the Phantom Menace...no?
I agree 100%.

It sounds as if they're marking the end of the High Republic on or as the day that Palpatine was born.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:47 PM 12-20-2020
What would be really cool if they were to move forward with movies and TV series from the High Republic would be if on the final episode, we see Darth Plagueis creating Palpatine from the Midiclorians, then showing his birth.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 12-20-2020
They can go anywhere with this.

It's a good opportunity to explain Palpatine's origins and Anakin's.

There could be a nice "epilogue" with Palpatine killing Plagueis.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:54 PM 12-20-2020
What would be really cool if they were to move forward with movies and TV series from the High Republic would be if on the final episode, we see Darth Plagueis creating Palpatine from the Midiclorians, then showing his birth.
They also include the Whills the Arch Angels of the Force that Lucas was initially going to include if he had written the new trilogy
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:02 PM 12-20-2020
Now, what I really want to know, is how Palpatine was able to clone himself and retain his Force powers with zero loss.

I guess that’s what The Mandalorian is really about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 PM 12-20-2020
Now, what I really want to know, is how Palpatine was able to clone himself and retain his Force powers with zero loss.

I guess that’s what The Mandalorian is really about.
I feel like this is a huge troll post.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:06 PM 12-20-2020
I feel like this is a huge troll post.
No, really. I think that ultimately, we’re going to see this cloning of Force powers in real time.

And how was he able to have a cloned “son” that was able to pass on Force powers to Rey while apparently having no connection to The Force?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:32 PM 12-20-2020
Best answer is ignore JJs garbage.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:40 PM 12-20-2020
Best answer is ignore JJs garbage.
Well, if they’re going down the Heir To The Empire road, we’ll see Dark Jedi Joruus C’boath.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:05 AM 12-21-2020
No, really. I think that ultimately, we’re going to see this cloning of Force powers in real time.

And how was he able to have a cloned “son” that was able to pass on Force powers to Rey while apparently having no connection to The Force?
Maybe his son wasn't cloned. Maybe we'll get to see footage of Sheev and a lady friend frolicking on a grassy hill a la Anakin and Padme.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 153
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Up