ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 48
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:37 PM 10-21-2019
I've reached a command decision, and the decision is this:

The prequels and the sequels simply don't exist. Not a one of them is worth acknowledging much less remembering, so I'm wiping them out.
They seriously could have taken the budgets of those six films and made a trilogy about what Darth Vader likes to do on his day off, and it would have blown this haphazard shit they're calling "canon" right to hell where it belongs.

MotherFUCK Walt Disney.
[Reply]
Luncian 09:41 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I've reached a command decision, and the decision is this:

The prequels and the sequels simply don't exist. Not a one of them is worth acknowledging much less remembering, so I'm wiping them out.
They seriously could have taken the budgets of those six films and made a trilogy about what Darth Vader likes to do on his day off, and it would have blown this haphazard shit they're calling "canon" right to hell where it belongs.

Mother**** Walt Disney.
All of this x eleventy-billion.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:43 PM 10-21-2019
The little kid in me that remembers Star Wars 30 and 40 years ago wants this to be great. The adult I am...….has doubts.

I hope for two things...
- I don't let Rian Johnson (and to a much lesser degree, Ep. VII) ruin my expectations
- I can just sit back and enjoy this, immensely
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:55 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The little kid in me that remembers Star Wars 30 and 40 years ago wants this to be great. The adult I am...….has doubts.

I hope for two things...
- I don't let Rian Johnson (and to a much lesser degree, Ep. VII) ruin my expectations
- I can just sit back and enjoy this, immensely
Lol. They've still got that bag o' fuck slated to do an entire trilogy of something Star Wars. I guess that's his reward for being the only asshole in Hollywood hard up enough to destroy the character of Luke Skywalker.
I'd like to punch that queer right in his fucking nose.
[Reply]
eDave 10:20 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jesus. That looks incredible.
Did you hear that Star Wars theme with full accompaniment? Fuckin' A!
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:35 AM 10-22-2019
I have about as much enthusiasm for this as a possible wet fart coming out.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10-22-2019, 01:23 AM
This message has been deleted by Gadzooks.
bowener 09:51 AM 10-22-2019
My bullshit analysis of the newest trailer that I've given 5 seconds of thought to: Rey and Ren fighting in the water seems to be a juxtaposition of Anakin and Obi fighting by lava. My bet is this is the scene where Rey converts Ren to the light or gray side of the force, and thus the rise of the Skywalker name. The water will wash away his 'sins'.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
My bullshit analysis of the newest trailer that I've given 5 seconds of thought to: Rey and Ren fighting in the water seems to be a juxtaposition of Anakin and Obi fighting by lava. My bet is this is the scene where Rey converts Ren to the light or gray side of the force, and thus the rise of the Skywalker name. The water will wash away his 'sins'.
Kylo's theme in major key was played during a teaser tweet.

He's definitely redeeming himself.

Likely by sacrifice.

Can't fucking wait.
[Reply]
Fish 10:28 AM 10-22-2019
Completely meh. Bringing back Palpatine is some dumb unoriginal shit. Every villain since Vader has sucked. Rey is boring. Ren is an emo douche. Redemption arc is dumb. This franchise is already dead, it just doesn't know it. No amount of Disney cash can fix this fucking turd...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:47 PM 10-22-2019
Couple of things

Star Wars horses? Looked kinda cheesy. Reminded me of Krull

c3PO saying “let me have one last look at my friends”. But he’s shared hardly any scenes with those guys.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:03 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Dipshit Kylo leaves his lightsaber on the ruins of the Death Star after Mary Sue stabs him in the chest with it, and then heals him enough to keep him from dying. So everything his character has done for and with the First Order up to that point is tossed aside like Luke nonchalantly chucking his father's lightsaber over the cliff, because Kylo has a post-asswhipping vision of Han Solo telling him it's never too late to return to the light.

Han Solo.

The smuggler with ZERO force ability.

Not Anakin/Vader who Kylo has been feverishly spanking his force monkey to for three fucking films, but Han Solo.

So, dipshit goes back to Palpatine's lair with NO WEAPON, intending to join Mary Sue and help her defeat the Sith Lord. Palpatine siphons enough force essence from these two morons to rejuvenate himself to an Episode III state, and then promptly kills the village idiot who came to the gun fight with a slingshot.
A fitting end for a character so horribly written and executed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:19 PM 10-23-2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 03:09 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
More Palpatine goodies!

This .....is......terrible. JFC.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:42 PM 10-23-2019
Palpatine...fuck you with this...

...I've said it before, this is my last Star Wars movie. They just don't know how to make it compelling any more. Yes, the action is pretty cool, but that's not what Star Wars was to me. After the shitty prequels, I enjoyed TFA, even if it was a stupid ass reboot. TLJ killed my enthusiasm.

I'll watch this one, but I don't have high hopes.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:09 PM 10-23-2019
That DeepFake was awesome...
[Reply]
Page 43 of 48
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up