ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 48
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:39 AM 02-02-2019
You can all admit Disney is doing something right. These shorts are awesome.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:25 PM 02-02-2019
"Revisit the iconic Cloud City lightsaber battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, retold in anime form as Disney would have done it if only MOAR CGI had existed in the late 70's"!

1-2-3-4!

Puke!-puke!
vomit-vomit
Puke!-puke!
vomit-vomit
HURRRLLLL!
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 02-02-2019
Dude, it's very well done animation. I love it.

Plus, it'll get kids who haven't seen the OT interested for sure.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:42 PM 02-02-2019
Kids need to watch the OT and then forget that anything else even exists. It will save them time and shitty movies/influences. Just roll with Luke for a while, then get on with your life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 PM 02-02-2019
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:10 PM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
"A Sith, a true Sith, is a being of supreme courage and conviction, one who has dared to stare unflinchingly in to the void at the end of all light and life in the universe and who has returned intact, destined and duty-bound to guide the galaxy to a better outcome than those who came before him".

So fuck Disney. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 02:20 PM 02-02-2019
Cool vid, I liked it. I'd be all for more Star Wars in anime form. Been hoping since to see some more since that anime TIE fighter vid popped up a few years ago.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:30 PM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
An interlude. Bringing back a vid that absolutely all of us have seen, and all of us want to see translated into the movies -

So. ****ing. Good.
Too bad they said they won't touch this era of the lore. Which is why Star Wars will continue to fail.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:36 PM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Too bad they said they won't touch this era of the lore. Which is why Star Wars will continue to fail.
Agreed. There are so many stories from that era that would make amazing movies/series/anime.

Surely Filoni or Favreau understands this and acts on it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:39 PM 02-02-2019
I'm GLAD they won't touch that era. Leave that era the fuck alone. It's only good thing left.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:04 PM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm GLAD they won't touch that era. Leave that era the fuck alone. It's only good thing left.
...which is why I said Filoni or Favreau. KK can stay the hell away from those stories.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:04 PM 02-02-2019
Tell me you wouldn't want to see Filoni do a Bane story, properly.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:38 PM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Tell me you wouldn't want to see Filoni do a Bane story, properly.
It's interesting that you would mention Bane. I would of course love to see such a story, but Filoni would have to visually represent Bane as he was initially going to when the Bane/Revan episode got scrapped.
Meaning, I want my bald-headed, eye-tattooed Sith lord proper, not that goofy thing in the helmet that Yoda encountered.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:43 PM 02-02-2019
Agreed. Don't even know WTF it was Yoda thought he saw, even if it did say he was Darth Bane.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:14 PM 02-05-2019
Here's a guy talking about things and ideas. Don't shoot the messenger.

[Reply]
Page 16 of 48
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up