ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 660
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
Bane 11:55 PM 12-11-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Thats why you put Chael vs somebody on the undercard, then it sells.
Well I'm just saying I get it that fewer people will want to watch a fight were the fighters are all buddy buddy and keeping it clean,but sometimes they just blow the shit way out of proportion.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 11:56 PM 12-11-2010
Another GSP clinic. Freddie Roach certainly helped iron out any flaws in GSP's stand up in turn making Kos look like a rank amateur.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 AM 12-12-2010

You, kind sir, were just FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:11 AM 12-12-2010
OK, now it's time to get hyped up for the Chiefs to kick some ass. :-)

See ya next time.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:51 AM 12-12-2010
I must be blind. Pretty good fights in general although the Koshcheck -vs- St. Pierre fight was little anticlimactic. I think the thing that amazed me the most was Danzig knocking out Big Daddy Joe Stevenson with a left hook backing up. That was like WOW. Millers submission was very cool as was Boceks. Does Audinwood remind anyone else of an early Forest Griffen? That fight was a haymakerfest.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:53 AM 12-12-2010
I'll tell you what surprised me about Koshcheck, he never threw combination in a bull rush to to get a good shot at a takedown. It was either a straight shoot or a one punch attemp every time. JSP is WAY too fast for that.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:20 AM 12-12-2010
GSP just puts on clinics. He's a machine.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:32 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
GSP and Anderson Silva are the most complete hybrid fighters in the world right now. We have a whole bunch of youngsters coming up who started very young as hybrid fighters. They are starting to trickle in but the mass majority of them will start arriving on the scene over the next 10 years. MMA is going to become very interesting over the next decade. Get ready to start saying "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!!"
[Reply]
KcMizzou 01:36 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
GSP and Anderson Silva are the most complete hybrid fighters in the world right now. We have a whole bunch of youngsters coming up who started very young as hybrid fighters. They are starting to trickle in but the mass majority of them will start arriving on the scene over the next 10 years. MMA is going to become very interesting over the next decade. Get ready to start saying "WHO THE **** IS THAT!!!"
Yeah, instead of a wrestler who learns to strike, or learns BJJ.... Or a boxer who learns wrestling, take down defense, etc...

We're going to see guys who learned MMA from day one. Guys who can do it all.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:03 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Yeah, instead of a wrestler who learns to strike, or learns BJJ.... Or a boxer who learns wrestling, take down defense, etc...

We're going to see guys who learned MMA from day one. Guys who can do it all.
21 year olds with 15 years of MMA training. They are coming dude. What's really cool is the schools are getting better all the time as well so the experience the youngest are getting out of the gates will only create better fighters. It's gonna be fucking nuts dude. I can't wait. I believe that GSP and Anderson Silva will be remembered in the history of the sport as the first two truly complete hybrid fighters in MMA at least as far as the UFC is concerned.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:50 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Silva wouuld fuck his ass up in a catch weight SUPER fight.
[Reply]
Buck 02:54 AM 12-12-2010
Make GSP fight 185 pounders....thats the only way he'll look somewhat tired by the end of his cruising victories.
[Reply]
Buck 02:55 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Silva wouuld fuck his ass up in a catch weight SUPER fight.
No
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:56 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Silva wouuld **** his ass up in a catch weight SUPER fight.
I don't think so dude but I would love to see the fight. There is actually no fight I would rather see.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:56 AM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by Buck:
No
Uhh yes.....people for some reason thing GSP is some god.

He's great...but Silva would clock his ass within 2 rounds....and that would be it.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 660
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165565 > Last »
Up