ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 662
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115515 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
Shogun 11:14 AM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Bruce LeRoy is going to get his face punched in the first time he gets someone with any ground game or a good straight right hand. He seems like a nice enough young man, but he's got a whoopin coming soon I think.

I want to see if he can smile through 3 minutes of getting his face punched in from the bottom.
Bruce Leroy has a dangerous ground game.
[Reply]
Shogun 11:16 AM 09-24-2010

the technique in this Triangle is awesome
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:23 AM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:

the technique in this Triangle is awesome
The result was good, the technique was not. He should have hooked the leg to prevent himself from getting slammed....several times. He also should have pulled the opposite arm through as quickly as possible.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:24 AM 09-24-2010
Do we have any Mayhem love or is the majority pulling for Sakuraba?
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:25 AM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
The result was good, the technique was not. He should have hooked the leg to prevent himself from getting slammed....several times. He also should have pulled the opposite arm through as quickly as possible.
good to see someone knows what they are talking about.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 11:39 AM 09-24-2010
Mayhem is going to kill Saku. Which is sad, because the Japanese will pay to watch Saku fight anybody, even if it means he's going to end up with brain damage.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:40 AM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
Mayhem is going to kill Saku. Which is sad, because the Japanese will pay to watch Saku fight anybody, even if it means he's going to end up with brain damage.
He has really fought past his expiration date. I love that he is so damned tough but someone needs to tell him to retire.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 11:59 AM 09-24-2010
I'd much rather see Miller vs Diaz (Nick) or a GSP rematch (lol).
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:06 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by Duck Dog:
I'd much rather see Miller vs Diaz (Nick) or a GSP rematch (lol).
I can't understand Strikeforce not making that Miler V Diaz fight while people wanted to see it. They'll dick around until no one cares and then sign it
[Reply]
Duck Dog 12:09 PM 09-24-2010
I can't understand Strikeforce not making that Miler V Diaz fight while people wanted to see it. They'll dick around until no one cares and then sign it
Probably because it would be a catch weight fight without title implications. But either way it would still bring an audience.
[Reply]
Shogun 12:24 PM 09-24-2010
Sometimes in BJJ you learn no matter how you have your guard closed over an opponent, its just better to let go, because you will get slammed regardless because of their strength. But you sound like you know that, Do you do BJJ as well?
[Reply]
Shogun 12:25 PM 09-24-2010
I'll never bet against Saku
[Reply]
Shogun 12:26 PM 09-24-2010
lol you're talking about an org that gives title fights to guys coming off of losses, Strikeforce is the Herm Edwards of the mma world.

And Diaz vs Noons II is a much more intriguing fight than Mayhem vs Diaz. But I'd love to see it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:49 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Sometimes in BJJ you learn no matter how you have your guard closed over an opponent, its just better to let go, because you will get slammed regardless because of their strength. But you sound like you know that, Do you do BJJ as well?
I don't really do anything anymore.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:53 PM 09-24-2010
DREAM 16 fixin' to come on in a few live on HDNet...awesome card...thank God I've got caffeine lol.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 662
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115515 > Last »
Up