ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 662
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218618 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:47 PM 06-11-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Dos Santos is a pussy. Guardian would have finished the fight in the first.
WTF are you talking about?

I thought the ref should have stopped it. Shane was not intelligently defending himself, as his face indicated right after.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:33 PM 06-11-2011
Originally Posted by scott free:
I knew Carwin wasnt the same technical boxer as JDS, but surely didnt see this coming. Carwin was outclassed in every way, couldnt even hold the guy down for more than ten seconds.
Shane looked old. It seems like once most guys are over 35 there is a sharp decline in performance for the most part. Randy is a freak, Silva is still looking tough, and Florian did well but I thought he looked a lot slower then I remember him before not that he was ever that quick anyways.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:50 PM 06-11-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Shane looked old. It seems like once most guys are over 35 there is a sharp decline in performance for the most part. Randy is a freak, Silva is still looking tough, and Florian did well but I thought he looked a lot slower then I remember him before not that he was ever that quick anyways.
Yeah, Carwin looked really old after the first round. I didnt stumble onto the free stream until about midway through Florians 3rd round, he's no spring chicken.

But i was pleasantly shocked to see Carwin looking so trim, i thought it was going to do wonders for him, getting rid of a lot of that bulk & easing his heart workload... but it wasnt enough to make up for the years & the fact that even had he been the same age, his hands were never as fast as JDS.
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:40 AM 06-12-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardianofGuyCode:
WTF are you talking about?

I thought the ref should have stopped it. Shane was not intelligently defending himself, as his face indicated right after.
:-)

Comprehension is key.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:47 AM 06-12-2011
I really wanted to get this fight but at $45.00 that was just crazy for that card.

On a side note-I watched the pre lem fights on Spike and Joe Rogain sure looked like he was tweeking=his eyes were bulging out of his head.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:57 AM 06-12-2011
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I really wanted to get this fight but at $45.00 that was just crazy for that card.

On a side note-I watched the pre lem fights on Spike and Joe Rogain sure looked like he was tweeking=his eyes were bulging out of his head.
Heheh, surely not. Joe Rogan doing drugs? :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:31 AM 06-12-2011
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Heheh, surely not. Joe Rogan doing drugs? :-)
Even Dana looked uncomfortable around him. Joe was pimping the fight, but he went WAY over the top and his eyes were just bugging right out of his head. :-)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 03:30 PM 06-12-2011
Better fights next weekend IMO.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:32 PM 06-13-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardianofGuyCode:
Better fights next weekend IMO.
Overeem, Werdum will be good. Josh Barnett will destroy Brett Rogers
[Reply]
ElGringo 01:45 PM 06-13-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
This feed will definitely not go down tho and pretty high quality.
myp2p had several feeds, and the one I watched did not go down and was high quality. If any of the feeds were to go down, just go to another one.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:10 AM 06-15-2011
I hope for Werdum's sake he's been training his ass off, I think the tourney will end up in an Overeem vs Silva snoozer.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:51 PM 06-15-2011
Jones/Rampage set for UFC 135 in September. I don't see Rampage having anything for Jones in this one. I really like Rampage and hate to see him get dominated like he probably is going to in this fight, just hopefully it isn't beatdown like Jones gave Rua and Hamill.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:16 PM 06-15-2011
Jones/Rampage set for UFC 135 in September. I don't see Rampage having anything for Jones in this one. I really like Rampage and hate to see him get dominated like he probably is going to in this fight, just hopefully it isn't beatdown like Jones gave Rua and Hamill.
I dont see anyone out there who has anything for Jones, he's going to go on an unbeaten streak that could well best Silva's.

He's the kinda guy they should make an exception to the weight classes for, i'd bet anything he'd whip several heavyweights handily, no one out there even comes close to his athleticism & creativity, not even Silva IMO.
[Reply]
salame 01:36 PM 06-15-2011
where can I see the Carwin fight?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:38 PM 06-15-2011
I agree. I chatted with Page other night and I told him he'd need the Page of pride to step into the ring to have any chance and he agreed. That's why against Hamill you saw the knees and kicks return.

I don't see Page beating Jones, but the fact is, Page hits harder than anyone else at 205. If he connects 1 time it's over.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 662
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218618 > Last »
Up