ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gehrig Dieter On the 53 now
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:30 PM 11-18-2019

WR Gehrig Dieter has been signed from the practice squad.

DE Emmanuel Ogbah has been placed on injured reserve. pic.twitter.com/bPqpnRAkh0

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) November 18, 2019

[Reply]
JakeF 05:32 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Are you seriously getting this angsty that we didn't activate...(looks at roster)...Cameron Malveaux...for this game?
Better someone than no one. How about we sign someone off the street for a warm body.

What happens if Clark gets hurt again? Just run a bunch of DTs out there and have them play every down? No rotation at all. In the 4th quarter, the announcers start talking about how our Dline is exhausted.

You guys seem to be more focused on defending the Chiefs than concerned if they are doing the right things.

Dieter better cause a bunch of fumbles on special teams.

Whatever I'm done, you win. Our coaching staff is brilliant.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:34 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Better someone than no one. How about we sign someone off the street for a warm body.
This kind of thinking is why no one takes you seriously.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:41 PM 11-18-2019

What happens if Clark gets hurt again? Just run a bunch of DTs out there and have them play every down? No rotation at all. In the 4th quarter, the announcers start talking about how our Dline is exhausted.

You guys seem to be more focused on defending the Chiefs than concerned if they are doing the right things.

Dieter better cause a bunch of fumbles on special teams.

Whatever I'm done, you win. Our coaching staff is brilliant.
Relax... I'm sure they have worked with Raglund and/or hitchens on the DE spot if someone goes down and that is a much better option than who we have now on the practice squad.
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:45 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Relax... I'm sure they have worked with Raglund and/or hitchens on the DE spot if someone goes down and that is a much better option than who we have now on the practice squad.
Yeah, this isn't that hard. One of the OLB's fills in at DE. A legit 4 Man DE rotation would be better, but we can deal with 3 and an OLB. This isn't nearly the end of the world that Jake is making this out to be.
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:03 PM 11-18-2019
Inactives are announce 1 1/2 hours from game time. Dieter or Pringle will be inactive...
Allegretti, Barton, Bell, Fuller, Henne, Okafor, and Thompson inactive.
[Reply]
FAX 06:04 PM 11-18-2019
So ... is Dieter inactive or no?

I'm wondering if the idea here is to rotate the living hell out of our WRs.

FAX
[Reply]
PHOG 06:05 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... is Dieter inactive or no?

I'm wondering if the idea here is to rotate the living hell out of our WRs.

FAX
Active
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:06 PM 11-18-2019
OG Nick Allegretti
OT Jackson Barton
TE Blake Bell
CB Kendall Fuller
QB Chad Henne
DE Alex Okafor
RB Darwin Thompson

www.nfl.com/inactives?team=KC
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:06 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Allegretti, Barton, Bell, Fuller, Henne, Okafor, and Thompson inactive.
Henne, 2 OL, injured Fuller, Bell and Okafor, and playing Dieter or Pringle instead of Thomspon in this altitude is OK...

No one should have an issue with this...
[Reply]
FAX 06:10 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Active
Gracias, Sr. PHOG.

It seems to me that may be the plan, you know? We rotate the dickens out of the WRs and run their defensive backfield into the ground by the 2nd quarter.

If so, I'm bueno with the strategio.

FAX
[Reply]
JakeF 06:13 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This kind of thinking is why no one takes you seriously.
Thanks.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:16 PM 11-18-2019
Hope so.

If Ragland and Hitchens are better DEs than the actual DE on our practice squad we should just cut the guy on our practice squad.
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:16 PM 11-18-2019
Maybe playing CB Kendall Fuller could have happened, but they kept him out to heal a little longer. He had a full practice on Thursday and Friday with light practice on Saturday. He was listed as questionable so he should be about ready to come back after bye week.
[Reply]
FAX 06:18 PM 11-18-2019
Hope so.

If Ragland and Hitchens are better DEs than the actual DE on our practice squad we should just cut the guy on our practice squad.
I'm not going to dispute this analysis.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 06:19 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Maybe playing CB Kendall Fuller could have happened, but they kept him out to heal a little longer. He had a full practice on Thursday and Friday with light practice on Saturday. He was listed as questionable so he should be about ready to come back after bye week.
He is constantly breaking his hands.

Doesn't that seem odd? It seems odd to me.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up