ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 153
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:31 PM 12-14-2020

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:53 PM 12-14-2020
Aurebesh translation that explains everything....
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:34 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Bald white dude was pretty badass
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Bill Burr?

If you think that is awesome, look up...well, any of his comedy ever.

Dude is a standup comedian and is funny as all hell.
He has to be trolling.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 AM 12-15-2020
I've heard the name and seen his face before as well but couldn't put the two together
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:27 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've heard the name and seen his face before as well but couldn't put the two together
Do yourself a favor and hop on Netflix and watch every special he's done. He's fucking hilarious. Dude talk, loves sports and is hilarious.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:08 PM 12-15-2020
Logical sounding speculation

But all that being said, I still feel Ezra might be the one to show up. Makes too much sense, especially with Ahsoka having been introduced and Filoni at the helm. We'll see, hopefully.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:37 PM 12-15-2020
Rumor for Friday is 57 minutes, multiple sources which have been accurate in the past.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:42 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But all that being said, I still feel Ezra might be the one to show up. Makes too much sense, especially with Ahsoka having been introduced and Filoni at the helm. We'll see, hopefully.
If The Mandalorian does take place before Ahsoka and Sabine's search for Ezra, then it probably ain't him.

I'm still thinking dark side swerve. Whatever or whoever it is, I expect that to be the end of the episode and the tease for season 3, like the darksaber last year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:46 PM 12-15-2020
I think they’d lose a lot of first time fans if he heads to the dark side.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:48 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I just meant the character showing up could be a dark side character, not that someone we know had turned dark side.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:08 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Logical sounding speculation

Spoiler!
No idea if its speculation or not but I saw some dork video that said the search for Ezra will happen starting with that information of where Thrawn is. So Ahsoka after she smoked that bitch she's going to go get Sabine and do the last frame of the cartoons, and the Ahsoka series will be the search.

No idea if it's true, but a dork said it.

Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Rumor for Friday is 57 minutes, multiple sources which have been accurate in the past.
:-)

Awesome.

That ain't happening, but I could see a dark side user show up and introduce chaos, and maybe dust Gideon, steal Grogu, Mando escapes with Grogu then is being chased by a dark side user or whatever. Could make for some good television.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:39 PM 12-15-2020
You want to see people flip out? What if they would kill him off? The internet would shut down for a day.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:06 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
You want to see people flip out? What if they would kill him off? The internet would shut down for a day.
They are making too much money merchandizing baby Yoda to kill him off.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:47 AM 12-16-2020
I was shocked they blew up the Razor Crest.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:27 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I was shocked they blew up the Razor Crest.
Fair point. As was I. Although anybody that has a razor crest toy has a hell of a collectors item now :-)

That being said, I'm guessing Grogu has pretty heavy plot armor.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 153
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up