ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 153
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
trndobrd 11:45 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm going to watch it again sometime tonight. We'll see if my perspective changes.

Spoiler!

Whatever my revised thoughts end up being, one thing will remain consistent: the finale episode next week better be twice as long.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
listopencil 01:24 AM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So the mask is a must, . . . and yet the mustache?
Are you criticizing the mustache of Chilean Burt Reynolds?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:47 PM 12-12-2020
That episode was a pure nerdgasm.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:50 PM 12-12-2020
The officer's mess scene reminded me of
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:03 PM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Spoiler!
Rick Famuyiwa wrote and directed Chapter 15 and just like last season's episode from him, it kicked major ass.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:31 PM 12-12-2020
My only complaint this season is that the episodes are so tight that they feel 15 minutes long. I'm always a little upset when they end.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:32 AM 12-13-2020
Maybe the worst episode of the series, with one of the most perfect endings.
I disagree.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:35 AM 12-13-2020
Spoiler!
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Rick Famuyiwa wrote and directed Chapter 15 and just like last season's episode from him, it kicked major ass.
No kidding. That scene was so well shot, acted and executed.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:52 AM 12-13-2020
It didn’t advance the overall arc of the show much but not every episode has to. Burr’s scene in the mess hall made this episode undeniably a good one.
[Reply]
Huffmeister 03:47 PM 12-13-2020
So I've got a question...
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:50 PM 12-13-2020
I think the code cylinder was sliced or something?

The facial scanner is just so the device knows who is accessing the information?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:11 PM 12-13-2020
I think the code cylinder was sliced or something?

The facial scanner is just so the device knows who is accessing the information?
I took it as a firewall against known criminals.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:52 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I took it as a firewall against known criminals.
I saw it as former Imperials and/or enemies of the Empire, which is why Migs couldn't have his face scanned.

I don't think the remnants of the Empire would give two shits about Mayfield killing a New Republic guard but if his face was scanned, it would certainly draw attention to him, foiling their mission.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:59 PM 12-13-2020
Imperial captcha.

Maybe r2d2 fucked up enough shit that they realized they had to protect against droids.

The fact that we have to rationalize it means it was a misstep.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:05 PM 12-13-2020
Imperial captcha.

Maybe r2d2 fucked up enough shit that they realized they had to protect against droids.

The fact that we have to rationalize it means it was a misstep.
I'm actually surprised that they were able to slice into the Imperial database and retrieve Moff Gideon's location.

I would think that something like that wouldn't be accessible to just any old Stormtrooper or officer.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 153
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up