ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1245 of 3903
« First < 24574511451195123512411242124312441245 124612471248124912551295134517452245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 03:37 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The point was as I stated which you conveniently seem to have overlooked, Dr. Siegel would disagree about HCQ being effective along with the Dem Congresswoman from Michigan.

But you know this. It just doesn't fit your argument so you go off on your Donger ways.

Now, good day to you.
No, I don't know that. Where did he disagree with that?
[Reply]
Pants 03:38 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-)

Ok, wow..... If this is were you get news from. More power to you, but it explains why you are so warped in the head.
Way to address something else than the video LITERALLY from Fox News.

There's so much fuckery going on in this thread at this point, I can't even...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:38 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-care-in-study
The Chinese study omits a key component of the cocktail - the administration of the Z-pack (or any sort of full spectrum antibiotic) and there's some question as to whether or not they were utilizing supplemental zinc as well.

Present theory suggests that the HCL serves to effectively 'open' the cell and then allow zinc to enter the cells and slow/stop the replication of the virus (which is a known attribute of zinc). The Z-pack (or, in theory, most any full spectrum antibiotic) then serves to 'clean the streets' of any opportunistic bacterial infections that serve to spin the immune system into overdrive and continue to lead to negative progression.

I don't know of anyone suggesting that the protocols utilized in the Chinese study are going to be effective.

Again - seems awfully strange to me how many people are taking half-truths and incomplete/inapplicable results as dispositive while immediately accusing anyone suggesting the opposite of doing the same.

But, I mean, we aren't talking politics here so I dare not speculate...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:39 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Read the studies?

It's been addressed and acknowledged. For the sickest patients it appears that administration has come after the cytokine storm and this does nothing to alleviate THOSE problems. By the time that's taken place, there's little in the way of promising therapeutic options right now.

But the positive developments are coming in those that are treated earlier.

I suggest you not 'trust' what any single source says because right now it sure sounds like you're operating from about 30% of the knowledge needed to offer even a nominally informed opinion.

Now there's not a clear answer out there, but there's enough information to suggest that you should be a damn sight more open-minded about the possibilities than you are.

I still say there's a 60/40 shot at best that this thing becomes a 'go to' treatment protocol and that even if it does, it would only reach peak effectiveness if we have large-scale testing that allows it to be used earlier enough to be most efficient and effective.

But shit man, you sure do pick and choose when/how you're willing to slam the door on an argument based on incomplete information.
There have been studies done like the Chinese one that indicated it might not work but thats just 1 study.

You said earlier in this thread people should listen to Fauci instead of you. I admittedly dont have alot of knowledge on this but nor do you neither of us are I the medical field it's a bunch of guys talking on a message board.
[Reply]
eDave 03:39 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
This isnt political. Its just meant to be funny.

Bill Clinton contracted the Corona virus from eating an old bat.

Hahahahahha.

[Reply]
Donger 03:39 PM 04-08-2020
I mean you really haven't countered any point minus saying "There is no proof"

-Someone shows evidence

-You claim its not enough evidence

I mean you're not countering anything.
Anecdotal evidence isn't proof. That's why it's anecdotal. Again, do you know what that word means?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:39 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The point was as I stated which you conveniently seem to have overlooked, Dr. Siegel would disagree about HCQ being effective along with the Dem Congresswoman from Michigan.

But you know this. It just doesn't fit your argument so you go off on your Donger ways.

Now, good day to you.
So you brought up the doctor because he agrees with a politician.....and brought that up through a video that is political. So you just wanted everyone to know this while trying not ot make a political post as to get removed from the thread. Same left handed shit you been doing through the entire thread. From what I have noticed.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:39 PM 04-08-2020
I mean you really haven't countered any point minus saying "There is no proof"

-Someone shows evidence

-You claim its not enough evidence

I mean you're not countering anything.
JFC, are you truly this naive and stupid?

Do you know nothing of biology, chemistry or neuroscience or clinical trials?

Do you watch TV? Have you ever seen a new drug advertised and heard the list of side effects?

Do you think that doctors can just prescribe medicine at will?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:40 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You know who will provide that proof?

Doctors. Doctors will provide that proof. Patients that have recovered completely from its usage.

Again, why do thousands continue to die each day if this combo is effective?

Tell us. We all want to know the answer.
I mean because they are not using the drug combo early enough? It will be a great question to answer later on. Especially if they officially say it works in the future.

Which will suck, I'd just like to get there sooner. But you guys deny the proof doctors have PROVIDED. I mean I understand why you want to wait for more doctors, I just believe it working on what I've seen and read.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:40 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If Dick Vermeil said someone played 'particularly well' would that have the same meaning to you as Bill Belichick saying it?

Ultimately I think that entire exchange is much ado about nothing, but the idea that one persons restrained enthusiasm is the same as the next guys fails based on cursory inspection.

Dick Vermeil cries at fireflies. Bill Belichick could see some actually catch lightening in a jar and not take passing notice. Now I don't know where Fauci falls in that spectrum but I do think its fair to say he's been quiet reserved throughout this affair, no?

Trying to slap some dictionary definition on a throwaway verb use that's almost entirely context dependent is just kinda goofy.
Meh, it was blatant misuse of the word "gushed". Nothing more.

I have no desire to discuss it further.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 04-08-2020
:-)

Ok, wow..... If this is were you get news from. More power to you, but it explains why you are so warped in the head.
I watch Fox News. I couldnt find a direct link from their website so I had to Google the video.

Notice though you attacked the source linked and not the information the dr provided.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:40 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So you brought up the doctor because he agrees with a politician.....and brought that up through a video that is political. So you just wanted everyone to know this while trying not ot make a political post as to get removed from the thread. Same left handed shit you been doing through the entire thread. From what I have noticed.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was doing......:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:41 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
This isnt political. Its just meant to be funny.

Bill Clinton contracted the Corona virus from eating an old bat.

Hahahahahha.
That has been more than enough to get people banned from theeads.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:41 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

The ENTIRE THREAD.

Anecdotal evidence.

"I talk to doctors all the time and they say don't worry about this virus".

"See! Here's a link to some random doctor that says this works!".

Meanwhile, thousands of people die every day and the Clinical Trials have yet to show any effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
[Reply]
Donger 03:41 PM 04-08-2020
I mean because they are not using the drug combo early enough? It will be a great question to answer later on. Especially if they officially say it works in the future.

Which will suck, I'd just like to get there sooner. But you guys deny the proof doctors have PROVIDED. I mean I understand why you want to wait for more doctors, I just believe it working on what I've seen and read.
have they presented the details of their "trials"? Something that can be peer-reviewed? Or have they just claimed this many patients and this many recoveries?
[Reply]
Page 1245 of 3903
« First < 24574511451195123512411242124312441245 124612471248124912551295134517452245 > Last »
Up