ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>I was right about Tannehill
Gadzooks 09:24 PM 05-24-2012
On my first day here, I said Tannehill would be selected by Miami with the 8th pick in the first round, I was right. Also, I'm on top Draft Planet.
[Reply]
whoman69 01:37 PM 05-25-2012
Really went out on a limb there.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well I predicted Luck would go #1 and he did. Are we even?
But did you predict he'd go to the Indianapolis Colts?:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:20 PM 05-25-2012
I predict that if my ball sack was less hairy, it'd get tongued more.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:27 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Why aren't you drinking your own pee yet!? :-)
[Reply]
whoman69 06:09 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I predict that if my ball sack was less hairy, it'd get tongued more.
You were way off on that one. You'd still get zero play.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 06:19 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
Why aren't you drinking your own pee yet!? :-)
Listen Bub, as far as I recall, YOU are the one who drinks the pee.
This can only be stopped once you come up with another bet where you will drink the pee.
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
This message has been deleted by Okie_Apparition. Reason: 2 previous posts removed
Gadzooks 09:34 PM 05-25-2012
What happened to 3-4's posts? The mods...

[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:46 PM 05-25-2012
Pos rep to the first one who names the mod fourth from the left. (hint: It's not Mr. Flopnuts)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:03 PM 05-25-2012
After the season ended I did.
[Reply]
aturnis 12:10 PM 05-26-2012
Simply Red bitch.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 04:10 PM 05-26-2012
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Simply Red bitch.

[Reply]
Crush 07:54 PM 05-26-2012
You do realize that your defeat is inevitable and I will win this? Do not resist. I will burn Draft Planet to the ground and I will win. All of you, everyone in this forum, will realize that it was wrong to oppose me in the first place. I will win Draft Planet this time and there will be no survivors... except puppies, kittens, and babies because they are so darn cute.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:26 PM 05-26-2012
Originally Posted by Crush:
You do realize that your defeat is inevitable and I will win this? Do not resist. I will burn Draft Planet to the ground and I will win. All of you, everyone in this forum, will realize that it was wrong to oppose me in the first place. I will win Draft Planet this time and there will be no survivors... except puppies, kittens, and babies because they are so darn cute.
I believe Okie responded to you in the wrong thread. He had the following message for you:
"Too hot for meatloaf?
Are you ****ing insane
Plate that shit up"
After further thought and analysis, I reason that Okie is using a clever metaphor to suggest that my reign as the King of Draft Planet will remain intact for a third consecutive year and any feeble attempts to the contrary will result in eternal damnation for those who dare to challenge me.
[Reply]
Crush 09:49 PM 05-26-2012
I believe Okie responded to you in the wrong thread. He had the following message for you:
"Too hot for meatloaf?
Are you ****ing insane
Plate that shit up"
After further thought and analysis, I reason that Okie is using a clever metaphor to suggest that my reign as the King of Draft Planet will remain intact for a third consecutive year and any feeble attempts to the contrary will result in eternal damnation for those who dare to challenge me.
I will agree to disfeeep. However. I will win "this Contest. I beliefe that dreams are limited. When 7oy curse Denver.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:12 PM 05-26-2012
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up