ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: HOF bound?
Yep: Canton is waiting for Kelce 161 93.06%
Nope: not good enough 2 1.16%
Gaz says too early to tell 10 5.78%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Kelce on a HOF path?
Trivers 08:59 PM 12-09-2019
Next week, he could break several records:

--First TE to have 4 continuous 1,000 receiving seasons
--Most yards for TE through 7 seasons in history of NFL

Will he get a yellow jacket?

He's 31, how many more years could we hope to see him at this level?

Who is better: Kelce or Tony G at the same point in his career?

What say yea?
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:44 PM 12-09-2019
He already 30, undersized and doesn't have the stats. I don't believe a HOF induction is a reasonable expectation.
Maybe if the Cheifs win a SB and he's the dramatic hero.:-)
Either way, the HOF is a bunch of political bullshit that doesn't favor the Cheifs, so I'll say no.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:45 PM 12-09-2019
He's going to have more yards than any TE ever in his first 7 seasons. Yeah I'd say he's on a HOF path.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:46 PM 12-09-2019
I don't see how he doesn't get in. His 7 seasons are better than any tight end in znFL history, including Tony Gonzalez. He should be first ballot.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
He already 30, undersized and doesn't have the stats. I don't believe a HOF induction is a reasonable expectation.
Either way, the HOF is a bunch of political bullshit that doesn't favor the Cheifs, so I'll say no.
You're wrong you stupid fuck
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:56 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Maybe, before he fumbled.
This.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:56 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
You're wrong you stupid fuck
Well that's not very nice.

What I'm saying is, Kelce's jacking off move and playing for a team that hasn't won the SB will hold him back.

The fact that Junior Seau is in and Leslie O'Neal isn't proves the point you ugly piece of shit.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:58 PM 12-09-2019
He's undersized? News to me.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:02 PM 12-09-2019
Oh, He's 260 lbs. I was under the impression he was lighter.

Either way, He'll have to win a SB since he won't likely make on the stats and his reputation probably isn't great among the voters.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:03 PM 12-09-2019
Kelce is 260. How tf is he undersized
[Reply]
carcosa 11:05 PM 12-09-2019
Well that's not very nice.

What I'm saying is, Kelce's jacking off move and playing for a team that hasn't won the SB will hold him back.

The fact that Junior Seau is in and Leslie O'Neal isn't proves the point you ugly piece of shit.
Suck My Fucking Asshole!!!!!
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:05 PM 12-09-2019
What? The game has changed across all positions. On offense Rb, Te and to a lesser extent wr are having shorter careers due to the more extreme demands the game is putting on the human frame. The same can be said along the defensive line, lb, and safety positions. Sure sports medicine is advancing too but a torn mcl is a torn mcl, a ruptured disc is still a ruptured disc. There simply aren't going to be many players with 15+ year careers at those positions anymore. The HOF will adjust just like the the players adjust to the evolution Plus I bet he puts up 6 1,000 yard seasons plus a couple more 800's. That dude's whole life is football, he can be a real nasty prick and he has literally nothing else to fall back on. He's our Shannon Sharpe but bigger faster and stronger, our Lyle Alzado but on the other side of the ball.
[Reply]
Bump 11:06 PM 12-09-2019
Kelce > Gonzo and not a douche which gives him extra points.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:11 PM 12-09-2019
They were styptic penciling his nose closed, or maybe it was superglue, it might have been broken. He sustained the biggest hit I've seen on a high low this year. He popped right back up and finished the game, ntm successfully avoided the dr's wanting to put him in the tent. Screams HOF to me.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:15 PM 12-09-2019
What will Kelces next contract look like?
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:18 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kelce is 260. How tf is he undersized
He does need to learn to be more like Todd Christiansen though. Just take the yards and go down w/o fumbling. He's not fast enough (or he won't be soon) to make multiple guys miss and it's not worth the risk.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up