ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Team that gives you the jitters in playoffs?
493rd 05:26 PM 12-09-2019
In our first game that is. Although unlikely, I’d rather not see the Titans again. Derrick Henry and Tannehill have that team rolling.
[Reply]
Shag 12:39 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Also Buffalo is scary right now. Anybody that can shorten the game with good D and a running game is scary. We should be favored against them, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be concerned against them.
Buffalo? Paper tigers. They've beaten one team with a winning record, and was TN before they started rolling. Their schedule has been incredibly soft.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:21 AM 12-10-2019
We have the personnel to match up with and beat any team in the NFL.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:13 AM 12-10-2019
Baltimore.

That’s it.
[Reply]
Danguardace 02:31 AM 12-10-2019
Titans
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:50 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You realize teams fear us right??
YIP!!

Absofuckinglutly they do.

They especially fear Tyreek Hill all we had to do was put him to return a punt and that changed the dynamics of the game. They want no part of him nor how to defend SOG Patrick Mahomes II
[Reply]
scho63 06:29 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
All of them. Way too much playoff PTSD memories to erase.
That is the correct answer. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 06:31 AM 12-10-2019
Baltimore
[Reply]
Kman34 07:04 AM 12-10-2019
The Patriots video team..
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:33 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Chiefs

[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:57 AM 12-10-2019
Chiefs always seem to struggle against the Titans
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:43 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We have the personnel to match up with and beat any team in the NFL.
This is true but why do they have to keep them so close? Why do we have to be on edge with letting teams back in it all of a sudden?

I want to fuck teams up in the playoffs
[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 09:59 AM 12-10-2019
You guys are gonna have trouble beating anybody if things don't change offensively. The offense has regressed massively over the last half of the season, teams have adjusted how they defend, and Andy hasn't adjusted. Need more quick game schemed up misdirection Matt Moore offense etc and less "lets drop back and hold the ball for 10 seconds" The Oline isn't that bad but Mahomes drops straight back 15 yards every snap holds onto the ball and doesn't work the pocket. Andy doesn't run the ball much at all. I'm rooting for you guys but IMO it's gonna be difficult to win 3 playoff football games unless Andy does a better job.
[Reply]
Danguardace 10:17 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Chiefs always seem to struggle against the Titans
When ever the Chiefs play the Titans some Irregular Shit happens.

Anyone remember that game where their Receiver had like a Millions yards

Mariota passes to himself for a TD

Tannehill turns into Joe Montana
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:41 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m not suggesting we can do to them what Baltimore did, but my god they looked bad against Balt. Especially offensively.

They didn’t play like a team in the hunt for a bye.
Buffalo has 1st and 10 at the Baltimore 18 yard line with 2 minutes left in the game down 7. It isn’t like they didn’t have a chance in that game.

I’m scared of any team with a very good defense and a running QB. That combo has knocked us out of the playoffs before. And I think their rookie RB is very underrated. He also wasn’t overused early.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:43 AM 12-10-2019
I say Titans but the Titans got the Chiefs on, arguably, their worst possible game defensively. I think in the playoffs they'd be okay... omg I'm having fucking flashbacks
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up