ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Planet friends appreciation thread
Katie 04:28 PM 12-09-2019
Since meeting up with the local group here Sunday, I began to reflect upon one of the coolest aspects of belonging to this board...and that's the people you meet through it.

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend). Those of you that live within the Kingdom, I think, can't fully appreciate how frustrating it can be to watch the Chiefs outside of it.

The gathering on Sunday in Phoenix was a breath of fresh air because we could all share the ups and downs together and exchange stories and information about our team. It's a wonderful thing to have and I would encourage any of you out there to make the effort to gather together and get to know one another. Dave, Scho, Fan4ever, Megatron, lewdog are great people and a great bunch to hang with.

We have met some of the best people this way, and it's always nice to put a face to the name!
[Reply]
luv 04:39 PM 12-09-2019
I can't even begin to list all of the cool people I've met on here. Of course, it's thanks to Nzoner hosting the annual bashes. Good times from what I remember, and great times from what I don't remember...lol. A lot of great acquaintances, and a few that I truly call friends.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:45 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Katie:
Since meeting up with the local group here Sunday, I began to reflect upon one of the coolest aspects of belonging to this board...and that's the people you meet through it.

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend). Those of you that live within the Kingdom, I think, can't fully appreciate how frustrating it can be to watch the Chiefs outside of it.

The gathering on Sunday in Phoenix was a breath of fresh air because we could all share the ups and downs together and exchange stories and information about our team. It's a wonderful thing to have and I would encourage any of you out there to make the effort to gather together and get to know one another. Dave, Scho, Fan4ever, Megatron, lewdog are great people and a great bunch to hang with.

We have met some of the best people this way, and it's always nice to put a face to the name!
Katie, I'm sorry, but there's no way Megatron is great to hang out with. Dave, Scho, and lewdog, I believe you on.

You're just being nice.

You seem nice.
[Reply]
TLO 04:48 PM 12-09-2019
Thank you!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:49 PM 12-09-2019
Post newdz
[Reply]
TLO 04:49 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Post newdz
You first.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:59 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Katie, I'm sorry, but there's no way Megatron is great to hang out with. Dave, Scho, and lewdog, I believe you on.

You're just being nice.

You seem nice.
I felt exactly the same way about you, RR. But after talking with eDave yesterday, I'm neutral about it now, as he says you're a great guy. Maybe sometime we'll watch a game in the same room and piss on each other's legs as fellow Chiefs fans . . .

Oh, and Katie it was very nice to meet you as well.
[Reply]
Katie 05:35 PM 12-09-2019

You're just being nice.

You seem nice.
I'm not really that nice. I do pride myself on being a fairly good judge of character!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:10 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I felt exactly the same way about you, RR. But after talking with eDave yesterday, I'm neutral about it now, as he says you're a great guy. Maybe sometime we'll watch a game in the same room and piss on each other's legs as fellow Chiefs fans . . .
Just fuck already.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:10 PM 12-09-2019
OP seems nice
[Reply]
FAX 06:11 PM 12-09-2019
This seems somehow wrong.

FAX
[Reply]
wazu 06:14 PM 12-09-2019
ChiefsPlanet is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people here. At ChiefsPlanet you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the ChiefsPlanet motto, for example, that's how laid back it is here. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:17 PM 12-09-2019
I have a couple of life long friends because of this place.
[Reply]
notorious 06:19 PM 12-09-2019
I might drive up to KC if NZoner had another party.

6.5 hours away just to meet some of you.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:21 PM 12-09-2019
I do appreciate the posters I've met from the Planet and consider many of them friends.

I saw luv and 007 at the Raiders game for the first time since Nzoners last big bash. It was great seeing them and there are many others here that I would love to get together with again, including OP.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up