ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach and Steve Spagnuolo
comochiefsfan 03:16 PM 12-09-2019
I owe these two men a huge apology.

When Indianapolis was running it down our throats all night and we couldn’t get Deshaun Watson off the field against Houston, I truly believed that we were worse off than we were last year on defense.

Holy shit was I wrong.

The Frank Clark trade? Money.

Bashaud Breeland? MUCH better than Nelson and Scandrick.

Honey Badger and Thornhill? LEAGUES better than hobo spirit and Ron Parker

Brett Veach was a stone cold stud this offseason.

And Steve Spagnuolo. Spags you beautiful son of a bitch. Watching Grandpa Bob sit back in two deep zone in the playoffs last year while Brady had all night to throw was like slowly rubbing my nutsack across a cactus.

This year? We sent the house after old man Brady and made him pay. And it was glorious. It’s what we should have done last year, but Grandpa Bob was too old and senile to figure it out. But Spags gets it, and most importantly, he has the personnel to do it.

Despite my criticism of Pat, I do believe the offense will figure it out. Sunday needs to be a get right game for him and the O. No more mental mistakes and dumb playcalls. Let’s get this thing rolling.

The defense is finally at a Super Bowl caliber level, and if we can get the offense back to full speed, we won’t lose again the rest of the season.

Let’s go get this shit!
[Reply]
Kman34 03:19 PM 12-09-2019
Sometimes I rub my nutsack across a Rose bush for fun...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:21 PM 12-09-2019
You forgot maybe his best and most underrated draft pick in his time here which is Derrick Nnadi. He is a pro bowl caliber DT.
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:22 PM 12-09-2019
Guilty as well. Spags finally has this D playing like we'd all hoped...I'm impressed especially with the aggressiveness. I owe Breeland props too...played a solid game although he did have that PI at the beginning of the game. Awesome play to end the game.
[Reply]
493rd 03:31 PM 12-09-2019
They’re definitely playing well, but I want to see it in the playoffs. Yesterday kinda felt like a playoff game and they came up big. Keep it rolling!
[Reply]
O.city 03:35 PM 12-09-2019
So is this Tiger or Black bob?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:35 PM 12-09-2019
Whitlock says we will lose against the Broncos
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:36 PM 12-09-2019
Let's wait and see. If they lose round 1 to Buffalo you wont be kissing their ass.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:51 PM 12-09-2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:57 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
:-)

Shitlock.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:58 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Let's wait and see. If they lose round 1 to Buffalo you wont be kissing their ass.
Buffalo will kick ass against the Pats and will get a bye.

Watch.

NE comes to Arrowhead round 1.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:01 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Buffalo will kick ass against the Pats and will get a bye.

Watch.

NE comes to Arrowhead round 1.
Nah. The Bill's really arent that good of a team their offense sucks. I'd rather play them instead of Pittsburgh round 1.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:08 PM 12-09-2019
How anybody can have faith in the Bills winning in Foxboro is beyond me.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:23 PM 12-09-2019
I’m not concerned about any AFC opponent other than Baltimore.

We can handle everyone else and handle them easily if we’re on our game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:29 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So. We already have the div. A bye week is still not guaranteed. We need our guys healthy. I hope we start resting.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up