ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:41 AM 12-09-2019
Pat McAfee: "Boo hoo Patriots got screwed by refs!!!"

Dan Orlovsky: "CALL THE PRESIDENT! DA PATWIOTS GOT SCWEWED!!! WAAAAA!!!!!"

Rex Ryan:

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:44 AM 12-09-2019
Listening to Skip melt down over the refs is priceless. Fuck the Patriots.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:45 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by BillyB:
I agree that officiating was terrible both ways. I also believe the game should / would of have at least gone to overtime without one of the two calls. Not saying pats would have won, refs ruined what should have been a better game.
But you are conveniently leaving out several missed calls that should have gone against the Pats. I recall an early drive where your CB had hands on Watkins arm so that he couldn't really reach for the ball on 3rd down. And that probably happened a lot in this game. The only team that was getting called for PI most of the time was the Chiefs. And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall the Pats getting a single holding call on offense. All this and I haven't even mentioned the few times that a PF roughing penalty should have been called.

So I don't want to hear how bad the refs were and how it should have gone to OT. Hell, if they had gotten some of those other calls correct then it probably would not have even been close enough for that terrible out of bounds call to even matter.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:46 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Listening to Skip melt down over the refs is priceless. **** the Patriots.
That's going to be the narrative going into the Rematch next month, how the Chiefs get all the calls. Not sure I can stomach it.

I hear the headline now, did The Chiefs deserve to win? lolz
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:47 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by The Refs:
That was clear forward progress.
Welcome back knowmo!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:48 AM 12-09-2019
They don't pay as well.
The donks don't play as well (as us, or nearly anyone else :-) )
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
That's going to be the narrative going into the Rematch next month, how the Chiefs get all the calls. Not sure I can stomach it.
After all the calls that have screwed us over the years I don't care. There was roughing penalty picked up as well as the BS PI call on the first drive. Fuck the patriots.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:49 AM 12-09-2019
It's a hard job. We train for dozens of hours over the course of the year but we still miss calls from time to time. It happens, we're only human. Humans that carry extra burdens in a world of uncertainty. I do admit it gets stressful not knowing what team your next paycheck is coming from.

We'll be better. This one's on us. We have to do better.
Too bad your team doesn't train as well :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:50 AM 12-09-2019
Fuck. Pats. Forever.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:52 AM 12-09-2019
After all the calls that have screwed us over the years I don't care. There was roughing penalty picked up as well as the BS PI call on the first drive. **** the patriots.
Of course but the narrative will set up a game where the Chiefs get Flagged for coughing and the Patriots can get "revenge"
[Reply]
Lzen 08:54 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
A bad call needs to happen to them every playoff game for the next 18 years.

Then we can start to feel sorry for them.
FYP
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:58 AM 12-09-2019
Did anyone else fear that the refs were going to throw a flag on Breeland on last play in endzone that ended the game for the Patriots?

I was thinking...wait for it, wait for it? Even though there was no foul.
[Reply]
nychief 09:00 AM 12-09-2019
Nick Wright was just on WEEI and burned the whole place to the ground. It was glorious.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:00 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
Refs gave us the victory so stop bitching. We should be shamed that we had to win like that.

Refs are changing the shirt in the playoffs. We need to be better there.
No problem, as long as we can go back and retroactively take back all the bogus wins, aided by the zebras, that the Pats got over the years. You know, those wins that helped them get HF throughout the playoffs because, you know, Tom Brady? You remember those, right? Yeah, fuck that, and go cry somewhere else.

Sincerely,

EVERYONE, except you.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:01 AM 12-09-2019
After all the calls that have screwed us over the years I don't care. There was roughing penalty picked up as well as the BS PI call on the first drive. **** the patriots.
Illegal formation on the blocked punt as well. Lined up over the center within 1 yard of LOS
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up