ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:09 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Bill challenged that meaningless spot with Sammy Watkins around the Chiefs 40.

Any other coach would be called dumb for using up challenges like this.
Belicheat thinks he'll win every challenge so he probably felt it wasn't a risk.
[Reply]
DTHOF 06:49 AM 12-09-2019
Not sure if anyone has said it but when Gilmore and Sammy went out of bounds locked up it was Gilmore trying to garner a penalty. Had had grabbed Sammy by the jersey and was pulling him in to make it look like Sammy was pushing him to the ground. It is a funny when the Pats have to revert to trick plays and these tactics to try and get the win. Can't win head to head. Refs sucked both ways it was one of the worst officiated games this year I have seen but it was both ways.
[Reply]
oldman 07:15 AM 12-09-2019
There were bad calls against both teams, but the Chiefs got shafted more, as usual. One thing I did notice is the zebras didn't take the game into their hands as usual in the last few minutes of the game. Could this be a signal the NFL finally realizes no one outside NE wants to see the Pats in the SB again? It's a product, and this year the product is Ravens vs. SF. The only way we'll change that is to lay the beatdown hammer on every team we'll face until Feb. 3, 2020.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:18 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Bill challenged that meaningless spot with Sammy Watkins around the Chiefs 40.

Any other coach would be called dumb for using up challenges like this.
The announcers was calling it genius, challenging the spot and opi at the same time. A two-fer. Only problem was there really wasn't any opi to get and even winning the spot challenge and moving the ball back 2 feet wouldn't of stopped the 1st down. It really was BB's error that cost them later but there's not 3 announcers working today that would say that.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:15 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
We should be shamed that we had to win like that.
You are absolutely right

wait, not really.

:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:16 AM 12-09-2019
Every show is saying the Patriots got screwed by the refs and should have won, I mean that narrative is bullshit considering how bad the refs were all the way around but it's funny nonetheless.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:20 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Every show is saying the Patriots got screwed by the refs and should have won, I mean that narrative is bullshit considering how bad the refs were all the way around but it's funny nonetheless.
Should listen to Nick Wrights take. He had it spot on
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:28 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Should listen to Nick Wrights take. He had it spot on
I did but everyone else other than Rex Ryan has been all over the Patriots lost because they couldn't beat the Chiefs and the Officials. Rex Ryan was just laughing like I'm so happy it happened to the Patriots.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:29 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You ****tards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The **** Up!!

That is all.
That is exactly what I said after the game last night. Apparently, my nephew (who I don't even think has ever been out of the state of Kansas but is somehow a Patriots fan :-)) was complaining last night. Too damn bad, Pats fans.
[Reply]
notorious 08:31 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You are absolutely right

wait, not really.

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:31 AM 12-09-2019
All the conversation about officiating is masking the real story: the Chiefs are just better than the Patriots, and I'm not sure it's even close.

We were a couple of mental lapses from blowing them out. The 4 biggest offensive plays from the Patriots were a flea flicker, a RB pass, and 2 DPI calls.

Our run defense was stellar.

Will we be the first team ever to beat them twice in Foxboro?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:33 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
All the conversation about officiating is masking the real story: the Chiefs are just better than the Patriots, and I'm not sure it's even close.

We were a couple of mental lapses from blowing them out. The 4 biggest offensive plays from the Patriots were a flea flicker, a RB pass, and 2 DPI calls.

I'm not sure I could take a 250 penalty yard penalty game against the Chiefs in Fixboro.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:35 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

Yes. And going into the game, all you're going to hear is how no one could possibly beat Brady and Belichick twice on the road in one season. Prepare for that. And then prepare for us to put the final dagger in their veil of invincibility.

To quote Arnold Schwarzenegger from Predator, "If it bleeds, we can kill it."
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:36 AM 12-09-2019
Wasn't that formation that led to the blocked punt illegal? Like, incredibly obviously illegal?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:38 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wasn't that formation that led to the blocked punt illegal? Like, incredibly obviously illegal?
I've heard that but no one is touching it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up