ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:26 PM 12-08-2019
Shouldn't they be "on to Cincinnati?"
[Reply]
38yrsfan 09:34 PM 12-08-2019
Rules are valid and applied in athletic competitions.

The NFL is an entertainment 'business' and it was very entertaining.
[Reply]
bobbything 09:45 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by BillyB:
Should have been at least that on the last mugging on Harry, sometimes PIs are PIs. That being said the phantom stuff is just as bad, such as the hold on Van Noy. Just bad officiating all around, took the possibility of another classic game away. Not sure anyone, other then Chiefs fans will remember this one as a good game.
Disingenuous post is disingenuous.
[Reply]
jjjayb 10:02 PM 12-08-2019
I don't know what's better. That we beat the Patriots or that the Patriots actually get to know what it feels like to get fucked by the refs. Lord knows they've been the beneficiary of bad calls against other teams way too many times over the last 10 years. Suck it Pats. Welcome to what the rest of the league has had to deal with for the last 10 years. For now, I will just enjoy your delicious tears.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:06 PM 12-08-2019
If this game was called straight up, the Chiefs would have won by 4 scores. The Patriots literally could not move the football outside of questionable penalties and 2 trick plays for the entire game. Their offense was an embarrassment.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:08 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
If this game was called straight up, the Chiefs would have won by 4 scores. The Patriots literally could not move the football outside of questionable penalties and 2 trick plays for the entire game. Their offense was an embarrassment.
Agree. Our DL wrecked that weak OL all game long.
[Reply]
eDave 10:23 PM 12-08-2019
Being happy about a ref aided victory makes us no different than Pats fan.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:25 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
This is the truth.

Honestly, there were some weak calls on both sides of the table today. The Chiefs got called for way more penalties, though, and the bad calls against the Patriots were on bonus plays for them where they shouldn't have had the ball anyway other than some bad calls that helped them.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:25 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Good.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:26 PM 12-08-2019
Pats fans be like:

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:27 PM 12-08-2019
I think, though, that we're real fans whereas 96 percent of "patriots fans" don't know or care about football.
[Reply]
eDave 10:27 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Good.
They're dicks though. Generally speaking of course.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:27 PM 12-08-2019
Good point. Let’s write a letter to the Patriots front office apologizing for the victory. I’m sure they would do the same thing and would never say “losers blame refs” or point out the numerous bad calls for BOTH teams.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:29 PM 12-08-2019
They're dicks though. Generally speaking of course.
fair point...but would not a dick take a victory over a loss? I tend to argue a/an dick would. As such I agree...take the win ref aided and revel in it...drink it in and enjoy. They've had 20 years of that shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:33 PM 12-08-2019
Patriots get 80% of the shitty calls but the refs cost them the game, BOOO your team shitheads.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up