ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:42 PM 12-08-2019
Speaking of bad officiating, did anyone else catch the line penalty in the 4th quarter? Ref said that it was illegal hands to the face, offense, 5 yard penalty. Hands to the face is 10 yards.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:43 PM 12-08-2019
Despite all that happened, they had their chance.

4th and 2, Brady to Edleman and Breeland denies him clean. Deal with it.
[Reply]
scho63 08:43 PM 12-08-2019
I know this will not go over well with my CP brethren but the PAT's actually got fucked in this game for the first time in 26 years.

They had two horrible calls: the TD that wasn't but really was and the Kelce fumble that probably could have been a TD or damn near close.

But you know what Pats fans, we all been dealing with this shit for too long so Go Fuck Yourselves!!!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:46 PM 12-08-2019
Pats coaches said their kids all want Mahomes gear.
True story from Mitch Holthus today.
[Reply]
Spott 08:52 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I know this will not go over well with my CP brethren but the PAT's actually got fucked in this game for the first time in 26 years.

They had two horrible calls: the TD that wasn't but really was and the Kelce fumble that probably could have been a TD or damn near close.

But you know what Pats fans, we all been dealing with this shit for too long so Go Fuck Yourselves!!!
Tyreek had already caught up with the Pats player that recovered the fumble within a few yards and he wouldn’t have gotten close to scoring. The Pats basically went 3 and out twice on the first drive and were gifted their first score.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:56 PM 12-08-2019
It is truly hilarious to hear New England fans complain about the officiating. Welcome to every other team's reality.
[Reply]
eDave 08:56 PM 12-08-2019

Totally. I'll take it, but this win feels dirty.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:00 PM 12-08-2019
I know this will not go over well with my CP brethren but the PAT's actually got ****ed in this game for the first time in 26 years.

But you know what Pats fans, we all been dealing with this shit for too long so Go **** Yourselves!!!
I don't know how to do that. Please send advice pronto.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 09:12 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by BillyB:
Should have been at least that on the last mugging on Harry, sometimes PIs are PIs. That being said the phantom stuff is just as bad, such as the hold on Van Noy. Just bad officiating all around, took the possibility of another classic game away. Not sure anyone, other then Chiefs fans will remember this one as a good game.
You seriously underestimate the contempt at a national level. 'Tuck it'.

:-)
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 09:15 PM 12-08-2019
Did the Pats complain about the BS "blind side block" or the phantom holding call on Schwartz?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:20 PM 12-08-2019
Even the out of bounds call though...the Pats still ended up with 1st and goal from like the 5. It’s not like a strip sack fumble getting called for forward progress. They still had a great chance to score a TD and went backwards. That’s also the risk you take when you challenge a spot on a very close call.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:21 PM 12-08-2019
I hope every Patriots fan fucking DIES ! ! !
[Reply]
carcosa 09:22 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Even the out of bounds call though...the Pats still ended up with 1st and goal from like the 5. It’s not like a strip sack fumble getting called for forward progress. They still had a great chance to score a TD and went backwards. That’s also the risk you take when you challenge a spot on a very close call.
YIP!!!!!!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:23 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I hope every Patriots fan fucking DIES ! ! !
Most of them are Communists.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:25 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Did the Pats complain about the BS "blind side block" or the phantom holding call on Schwartz?
Or the phantom PI on Breeland, or the no-call on the late hit on Mahomes, or the incorrect PI call on Fuller? I'm sure I'm missing a few more, but those stand out off the top of my head.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up