ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
TLO 07:58 PM 12-08-2019
Pats fan knows their dynasty is over and they're going to go out wailing and screaming like no fanbase ever before

It's going to be epic.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:58 PM 12-08-2019
The bad whistle on the fumble definitely sucked. That's bad officiating.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:00 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
So like when they fucked us against the Titans in the playoffs?
[Reply]
TLO 08:00 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Happens to teams all the time. It sucks, but it happens.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:01 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by BillyB:
I agree that officiating was terrible both ways. I also believe the game should / would of have at least gone to overtime without one of the two calls. Not saying pats would have won, refs ruined what should have been a better game.
Multiple no calls on roughing Pat, the Schwartz "hold," the Reiter "blindside hit," the TK OPI, the no call DPI against Watkins, not one but 3 HUGE DPI (the two on first series and the one on Fuller which was holding, not DPI), multiple holds on NE Oline (I'm sure our too to be fair), the missed facemask on Ware, etc.

But sure, we'll give you guys that bad call on the TD the lost you guys 4 points.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:01 PM 12-08-2019
Pat's fans always call weak sauce on fans bitching about officials. They had many chances to win and Brady failed to get them there. That's the end of the story.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:02 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It was a poorly officiated game, hurting both sides at various points.

Patriots fans complaining about another team getting friendly officiating is laughable though.
This. The refs boned both teams.

But the refs boning the Pats is something they're not used to. Its glorious.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:02 PM 12-08-2019
Good teams overcome bad officiating.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:02 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Multiple no calls on roughing Pat, the Schwartz "hold," the Reiter "blindside hit," the TK OPI, the no call DPI against Watkins, not one but 3 HUGE DPI (the two on first series and the one on Fuller which was holding, not DPI), multiple holds on NE Oline (I'm sure our too to be fair), the missed facemask on Ware, etc.

But sure, we'll give you guys that bad call on the TD the lost you guys 4 points.

Right. It was a terribly officiated game. That crew should be relegated to bengals, dolphins, cardinals etc games.
[Reply]
GoChargers 08:03 PM 12-08-2019
I don't know what's more pathetic: Cheatriot "fans" blaming the refs in a game where they got 99% of the calls, or Cheatriot "fans" booing their dynasty off the field at halftime. The entitlement complex is insane.
[Reply]
The Refs 08:03 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So like when they ****ed us against the Titans in the playoffs?
That was clear forward progress.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:03 PM 12-08-2019
Who cares?

We won. They lost. Let them whine. It won’t change the outcome.
[Reply]
The Refs 08:03 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Right. It was a terribly officiated game. That crew should be relegated to bengals, dolphins, cardinals etc games.
They don't pay as well.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:06 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by BillyB:
Should have been at least that on the last mugging on Harry, sometimes PIs are PIs. That being said the phantom stuff is just as bad, such as the hold on Van Noy. Just bad officiating all around, took the possibility of another classic game away. Not sure anyone, other then Chiefs fans will remember this one as a good game.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BillyB 08:06 PM 12-08-2019
I am not upset about the loss of the game, I am upset about the loss of seeing a good game. I miss the long for the Brady / Mahomes reviarly and we probably won't point have many to see with Brady and Mahomes. Last years AFCC was epic just like old Manning games. This should have been like that. This game was a turd compared to the AFCC game or the regular season game, or almost any Manning game.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up