ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:27 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
BB did not challenge "both parts". He challenged PI. You cannot challenge 2 things with 1 challenge. Skip is a moron.
I don't think thats accurate. You can challenge anything thats challengeable and anything challengeable can also be changed in the review if I remember correctly.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:53 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I don't think thats accurate. You can challenge anything thats challengeable and anything challengeable can also be changed in the review if I remember correctly.
This.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:39 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Skip is a moron.
Indeed. He really has no football background at all. He's just a mouthpiece. A grunting, guttural mouthpiece.
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 09:49 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The worst one of course was the out of bounds call, but they got a field goal on that possession so it only cost them 4 points. Still not enough to say it cost them the game.

the PI no-call on Fuller they picked up on Brady's next play, so it didn't matter.
Looked like the correct call to me, the pass was uncatchable. The ball was clearly behind both the receiver and defender, the receiver momentum was going away from the ball and towards the corner, the only way he could have made a reasonable attempt to catch the ball would have been to turn to the inside (his right). Instead, he turns back into the defender that would have provided absolutely no reasonable attempt to catch the ball, even if there had been no defender there at all. Classic uncatchable pass and the referee decided not to bail him out in his poor attempt to draw, outside of trick plays, what was the Pat's most productive offensive gameplan: try and get pass interference.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:40 PM 12-09-2019
Make no mistake, the Chiefs won despite bad officiating... Again....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:42 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Looked like the correct call to me, the pass was uncatchable. The ball was clearly behind both the receiver and defender, the receiver momentum was going away from the ball and towards the corner, the only way he could have made a reasonable attempt to catch the ball would have been to turn to the inside (his right). Instead, he turns back into the defender that would have provided absolutely no reasonable attempt to catch the ball, even if there had been no defender there at all. Classic uncatchable pass and the referee decided not to bail him out in his poor attempt to draw, outside of trick plays, what was the Pat's most productive offensive gameplan: try and get pass interference.
Too few people saw this and know why the official didn't throw the flag. You're 100% correct.
[Reply]
Spott 10:31 AM 12-10-2019
Just checking in to see if there’s been any progress made for the Patsies whining about the refs. Checked ESPN app, looks like the score still stands.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up