ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
eDave 03:10 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Please do NOT be rude!!!!!!
Please.
[Reply]
ChiefinSD 03:10 AM 12-03-2019
Jackson is closer to being an offensive weapon than a quarterback. It seems he rushes the ball for more yards than he throws a game. His arm doesn’t scare me a bit we got up on him earlier this year and if it wasn’t for 2 prayers answered wobbly ducks he threw that game we would of ended up winning by 20+ But per Andy we coast in the 4th and almost get beat because of it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:17 AM 12-03-2019
After pondering the OP for a bit, it seems like the Chiefs are built to dump truck both these teams.

Either Baltimore or Cheatriot can play well from behind and who is the best at putting fools in that position? Doesn’t mean it will happen and their Ds are legit, but I feel far better about this team than one that needed Huge defensive production to win one.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:22 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Please.
Thank u!
[Reply]
eDave 03:33 AM 12-03-2019
Thank u!
Shit got real dude:

[Reply]
carcosa 03:37 AM 12-03-2019
Shit got real dude:

Termination???????
[Reply]
eDave 03:39 AM 12-03-2019
Termination???????
Termination. I am having you killed. $37 unit cost. I'm doing it for $90 total so I can feel good about the cost savings.

RIP carsosa. You lunatic.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:08 AM 12-03-2019
With Mahomes and a defense that seems like it might be slowly becoming competent, I don't know how people can vote 'No' here for reasons other than the typical Chiefs fan PTSD.

I'm not saying we should be favored to beat the Ravens by any stretch of the imagination, but if we play them 100 times, I think we probably come away winning at least 30 of those matchups.

So yes, yes we can can.

And the Patriots? OF COURSE we can beat them.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:18 AM 12-03-2019
Chiefs will host the AFC Championship game regardless of what seed we enter the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:33 AM 12-03-2019
Termination. I am having you killed. $37 unit cost. I'm doing it for $90 total so I can feel good about the cost savings.

RIP carsosa. You lunatic.
Your words are hurtful.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:48 AM 12-03-2019
If we click again and I think we will. NE is looking like less of a threat but don't doubt Brady in January. Especially at home. And we have to prove we can beat their D and the team in general.

Baltimore is looking like more of a threat. Much better team than what we saw earlier in the year. I still believe a team that puts up points early and fast, and we're one of the few teams capable of that, throws Baltimore way out of sync.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:17 AM 12-03-2019
Our match-up with the Ravens is very interesting because I've just got a feeling that we've got their number mentally. Before we played them this season they were chirping and you could tell that they wanted to get even after what happened last season. Then the game started and they tried to get physical and bully us...but it didn't work and Pat started to light them up...then we saw how desperate their coach was with trying to go for two points and going on all those fourth downs etc. On both occasions we've played them they've run the ball effectively, Lamar has used his legs well and they've dominated time of possession and yet they lost both times...so what do we have to fear when we've already faced their strengths and won? The fact that we're capable of scoring so quickly is what unnerves them the most I think and you better believe they will NOT want to see us In the playoffs.

As for te Pats...well I guess we'll have more of an answer by next Sunday. They look so vulnerable it's unbelievable but we all know come January things get serious In Pats land but I do think we have it in us to win there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:04 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
With Mahomes and a defense that seems like it might be slowly becoming competent, I don't know how people can vote 'No' here for reasons other than the typical Chiefs fan PTSD.

I'm not saying we should be favored to beat the Ravens by any stretch of the imagination, but if we play them 100 times, I think we probably come away winning at least 30 of those matchups.

So yes, yes we can can.

And the Patriots? OF COURSE we can beat them.

It definitely is PTSD for me so until they actually do it I am going to say no. I am not even remotely optimistic about this upcoming game against the Pats.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:09 AM 12-03-2019
No
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:19 AM 12-03-2019
Of course the CHIEFS can win on the road in January! Did Matt Cassel have a long career in the NFL having never started a game at USC?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up