ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
eDave 11:23 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Click “helpful answers” on the left side in your UserCP
Thanks!

Go fuck yourself Carcosa. You fucking lunatic.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:24 PM 12-02-2019
I predicted the AFCCG to be Bills @ Chiefs.

Yes
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:28 PM 12-02-2019
All about the matchups, and when/where they come.

I like this team on the road - we’ve only lost once as visitors, and in bizarre fashion. It would be great to get the #2 seed however, so the Chiefs aren’t facing a team coming off the bye that can get advanced prep and rest.

If this team peaks at the right time it could run the table, but a hard road would be assured if they end up as the 3 or 4 seed.
I want no part of Baltimore off a bye. Buffalo concerns me too. NE is more ripe for the picking, and I’d welcome matchups with the Steelers, Titans or Texans.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:28 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
They won't have to. Both the Patriots and the quarterbackless Ravens will be one and done in the playoffs this year. You heard it here first.
The Ravens have a really good QB. The Patriots offense is shit right now though.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:36 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

I like this team on the road - we’ve only lost once as visitors, and in bizarre fashion. It would be great to get the #2 seed however, so the Chiefs aren’t facing a team coming off the bye that can get advanced prep and rest.

If this team peaks at the right time it could run the table, but a hard road would be assured if they end up as the 3 or 4 seed.
I want no part of Baltimore off a bye. Buffalo concerns me too. NE is more ripe for the picking, and I’d welcome matchups with the Steelers, Titans or Texans.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:40 PM 12-02-2019
I think for it to happen we are gonna need the Patriots to be as bad as they look. I've seen it too many times were the flip the switch so I'm not predicting that. I'm gonna have to see it for myself.

But hypothetically if we could go into NE and win without it being some emotional rollercoaster or without us having to play prefect that would help. Cause us having to play A to A plus football two weeks in a row will be tough.

But when you have Mahomes, you have a chance. It will be fun to see, in that sort of not having any fun so nervous kind of way. First things first let's just get to the second round.
[Reply]
Bump 11:47 PM 12-02-2019
the thing about having a franchise QB is that every year you are going to have a chance. The making the playoffs every year, having a QB like Mahomes, it can happen. Might need a little luck and some decent reffing, but it can happen.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:59 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He has 3500 total yards, 32 total TDS, the fourth highest QB rating in the league and has beaten the Pats. I'd rather have Mahomes but if you are clinging to some kind of narrative that he's BAD you are living in a dream world.
I don't give a crap about his total yards and TD's. He has 2500 passing yards and 25 TD's. His running back plays won't win games long term. When, not if, NFL defenses take away his runs, he will fold just like RG3, kansuckadick, and the rest of the running backs that have played behind center in the past. I would be shocked if he ever wins a game against the Chiefs. He may luck into playing a bad team in the playoffs and get a postseason win, but it won't be against KC.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:07 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The Ravens have a really good QB. The Patriots offense is shit right now though.
No they don't. They have a really good running back who plays behind center and occasionally throws an accurate pass.
[Reply]
scho63 01:20 AM 12-03-2019
We got Dirty Dan so all things are possible! :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 01:48 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
We got Dirty Dan so all things are possible! :-)
He intercepted Brady in the end zone in the AFCCG and made a few other plays in that game, too.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:58 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He intercepted Brady in the end zone in the AFCCG and made a few other plays in that game, too.
Also was the third best defender vs the Raiders last week. He is clearly making a difference in guarding the RB out of the backfield. I’m damn proud to have dirty dan on this team
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:59 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Also was the third best defender vs the Raiders last week. He is clearly making a difference in guarding the RB out of the backfield. I’m damn proud to have dirty dan on this team
Yep Sorenson is an excellent 3rd safety. As long as he isn't expected to step in as a starter, we're good.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:27 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

Meh, I'm getting tired of hearing stuff like this. The Mahomes-lead Chiefs are 2-0 against the Running Back and his Shitbirds, and both times the Ravens were getting hyped all to hell. Here we are again for a potential third time. Only thing that's changed is we're in their fucking head now, alright. Let em listen to every last word the media shits out. Come game day is Mahomes & Chiefs versus Jackson & Ravens. We're the fuckin boss right now!

(I'd still rather face the Pats but you get my point!)
[Reply]
carcosa 03:09 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Thanks!

Go fuck yourself Carcosa. You fucking lunatic.
Please do NOT be rude!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up