ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:23 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The only reason we beat Minnesota was our physicality in the trenches.
It’s true.

It seems like when they know they’re gonna be challenged, they rise to the occasion a little more. Especially the OL..
[Reply]
eDave 10:26 PM 12-02-2019
Voted no. I think we split it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:27 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Everyone who voted "no" can GET ****ED!!!!!!!
Yip

Should have been a public pole!!!
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:28 PM 12-02-2019
I Believe
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:32 PM 12-02-2019
I think they could win at Baltimore and at New England. It would have to be their very best to do it.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:41 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I think they could win at Baltimore and at New England. It would have to be their very best to do it.
You seem sweet
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:47 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The AFC is so bizarre this year.

Best throwing QB in the league's been hurt and had 3 or 4 pretty sub-par games including 2 in a row that would grade out as below average by modern NFL standards.

The 1 seed has a QB who specializes in Tim Tebow style easy throws into open spaces created by his legs. The #2 seed has father time looking like Damon Huard out there.

The team with the 3rd best record has a QB who can't hit the broad side of a barn but if he did, he could throw the ball through it and somehow has a 9-3 team. The Texans are a lot like the Jekyll and Hyde Chiefs.

And somehow the !@#$ing STEELERS are in playoff position. With...nobody. And if they don't make it it's gonna be because Ryan Tannehill, who wasn't good enough for a team openly tanking, has taken the Titans back to relevance.

The 2019 AFC is as strange as any conference I can ever remember. There's truly no way of knowing where this is gonna go. Which is why I'd REALLY like to have a bye and HFA. With as crazy as everything is, having fewer games and having them at home has to be an advantage, doesn't it?
People like to shit on Tomlin, but dude knows how to coach.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:51 PM 12-02-2019
For us to have an explosive offense that we are capable of we need Hardman on the field and not #14 Jeremy Maclin. Then we can put up points and have the defense to defend those said points.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:00 PM 12-02-2019
It's football, so yes. Pretty obviously Mahomes would almost certainly have to be healthy. And it would go a long way if the other two QBs were dinged up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:00 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'd argue with you regarding the obscene amount of talent he's largely squandered over the last decade or so, but it's just awfully difficult to argue with what he's done this year.

Best I can do is point out that I don't think they have a quality win on that schedule thus far.

But since he ran out of momentum on the Super Bowl team he took over from Cowher (and won another championship in 2008), his results have been relatively disappointing given the amount of HoF caliber talent he's had.

And man, Santonio !@#$ing Holmes. Has there ever been a more clutch incredible catch than that one in the '08 SB? And the James Harrison 100 yard TD return with 0:00 on the clock.

I mean that was a low-key incredible game that for some strange reason never gets mentioned among the best SBs every played. Truly a spectacular game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:09 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah. I wasn’t ever a Tomlin guy. Especially after that cunty trip the Jets returner move. Fuck that guy.

But I gotta eat crow on the dude. He can coach.

But seriously, fuck that guy.
[Reply]
eDave 11:13 PM 12-02-2019
You don't have to like my vote, but to thumb down it is down right rude.

Reveal yourself, weenie.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:17 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd argue with you regarding the obscene amount of talent he's largely squandered over the last decade or so, but it's just awfully difficult to argue with what he's done this year.

Best I can do is point out that I don't think they have a quality win on that schedule thus far.

But since he ran out of momentum on the Super Bowl team he took over from Cowher (and won another championship in 2008), his results have been relatively disappointing given the amount of HoF caliber talent he's had.

And man, Santonio !@#$ing Holmes. Has there ever been a more clutch incredible catch than that one in the '08 SB? And the James Harrison 100 yard TD return with 0:00 on the clock.

I mean that was a low-key incredible game that for some strange reason never gets mentioned among the best SBs every played. Truly a spectacular game.
There are some weird arguments that you can make on either side for Tomlin/Shitsburgh.

First. All AFC teams have squandered talent over the last 20 years because they couldn’t beat Cheatriot. They’re not alone in that regard. Have I mentioned I’m sick of their shit yet? If not, hey - I’m sick of their shit.

The other interesting thing about Tomlins tenure is how many world class assholes he’s rolled into one team and largely kept from imploding. I mean, Big Rape by himself has enough diva to wreck most franchises. Add in that whole Bell and Brown circus and the whole shitshow rodeo is a coach killer.

I have no clue whether Tomlin is good or not. But one thing I know for sure is life was a lot more enjoyable when their team was miserable.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:20 PM 12-02-2019
Solid wins against the Rams and Colts, so I stand corrected there.

Still a lot of chaff in that record (wins against Bengals, Chargers, Dolphins, Bengals again and flailing Browns, not to mention a game against AZ and the schizophrenic but probably bad Jets).

But if they can get to 10 wins by taking one of the 2 games against the Ravens and Bills, that's a pretty legit season. Now if they just manage to go 9-7 by beating the Cardinals and Jets...well that's a sort of like that 2010 Chiefs squad that went 10-6 by picking on retards. They managed a win against a solid 9-7 Chargers team, a .500 Jags team, a couple of forgettable 7-9 squads and then 6 wins against 4-6 win slop.

You figure the Rams might qualify as the 9-7 Chargers, the Colts as the .500 Jags and then the rest of their schedule as the 4-6 win slop and well....they haven't really done much that Charlie Weiss and crew didn't manage. And that didn't mean Weiss and Haley could coach - it just meant that sometimes schedule means more than anything else.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:22 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
You don't have to like my vote, but to thumb down it is down right rude.

Reveal yourself, weenie.

Click “helpful answers” on the left side in your UserCP
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up