ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 07:34 PM 12-02-2019
They have a chance to win every game they are playing. Problem is they have an equal chance to go full collapse as well.

If the question is CAN we? Yes. WILL we? probably not.
[Reply]
493rd 07:35 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I’m still not sure we end up the 3 or 4.

Pats have another loss in them, they’re melting down
History suggests they bounce back and beat us this week.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:36 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
History suggests they bounce back and beat us this week.
History can suck my fat cock
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:36 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
New England feel pretty confident guess.

The Ravens not so much.

Lamar and that Oline will take the chiefs to school.

But the thing about the Ravens is. They are slow and methodical. They won’t score a ton of points. Just eat up time and yardage. The Chiefs won’t have an issue scoring on them.
But could we beat them if we had drafted Watson instead of Mahomes?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:37 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
They won't have to. Both the Patriots and the quarterbackless Ravens will be one and done in the playoffs this year. You heard it here first.
This. Chiefs vs Titans AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Tell us how he will do it
It will be a snap.

And a home run.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:38 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Tell us how he will do it
I'm not convinced the Ravens passing D can stop an "A" performance from our offense.

We'll see. We'd need a near perfect game from the O, which hasn't happened in a bit - as a Marcus Petersception could swing the balance to the Ravens real fast.

But, the Ravens had no answers for our O (without Tyreek) in Week 3. That should be every bit as concerning for the Ravens as our run D is for us.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 PM 12-02-2019
Did you really think your vaginal secretions needed its own thread? Jesus fucking CHRIST, we got it, you're a pussy. You don't have to remind us every week.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:41 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm not convinced the Ravens passing D can stop an "A" performance from our offense.

We'll see. We'd need a near perfect game from the O, which hasn't happened in a bit - as a Marcus Petersception could swing the balance to the Ravens real fast.

But, the Ravens had no answers for our O (without Tyreek) in Week 3. That should be every bit as concerning for the Ravens as our run D is for us.
Niners had a lot of success running at the edges against Baltimore. We need to be able to replicate that a little I think to keep their pass rush honest.

Insert Darwin/Shady.
[Reply]
notorious 12-02-2019, 07:42 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
staylor26 07:45 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did you really think your vaginal secretions needed its own thread? Jesus fucking CHRIST, we got it, you're a pussy. You don't have to remind us every week.
Go fuck yourself. You’re the only person that has a problem with this thread. I simply asked a question and posted a poll. You act like I’m ranting when I said nothing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:47 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is pretty much how I feel.

I just don’t see the Chiefs beating the Ravens a 3rd time and this time in their house.
:-) "Said nothing"

It's the same chicken little bullshit you've been pulling all season. Could you at least save it for a week where we don't curbstomp the Raiders 40-9 while not even playing our best? Please?
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:48 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
They won't have to. Both the Patriots and the quarterbackless Ravens will be one and done in the playoffs this year. You heard it here first.
How far in the past are you living?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:50 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Niners had a lot of success running at the edges against Baltimore. We need to be able to replicate that a little I think to keep their pass rush honest.

Insert Darwin/Shady.
The Darwin - Shady duo needs to be locked in stone as the primary duo from here on out
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:51 PM 12-02-2019
Guys, I said nothing!!!! I'm not acting like our season is already ove- oops...

Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just don’t see us winning in NE AND Baltimore fellas.

Is it possible? Of course, but it’s HIGHLY unlikely.

We just have to hope we can have another good draft/offseason and come back strong in 2020.

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:51 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The Darwin - Shady duo needs to be locked in stone as the primary duo from here on out
Man. The way Andy was talking today... you could tell that he’s a Darwin fan.

Talked about how great it was to get him live reps with the starters, against starters, and how that’d help going into this final run.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up