ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs offensive struggles
O.city 09:32 AM 12-02-2019
Last 2 weeks have been pretty shitty on offense. Sure they scored yesterday, but that's against the shitbird Raiders and the Chiefs looked shitty doing it.

Mahomes doesn't look right to my eye. Anyone else notice he seemed to be laboring to even get back to hand the ball off at times? Is he still hurt?

He looks skiddish in the pocket (with the interior OL I guess I get it) but the Chiefs can't win in the playoffs without him being his normal self.

What's everyone's thoughts on whats going on? Am I just seeing shit?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:35 AM 12-02-2019
You sure have a lot to bitch about lately. Next Monday will be a real treat.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:35 AM 12-02-2019
just seeing shit, mahomes looks fine a lot of the passing problems yesterday was the crazy wind. He good
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:40 AM 12-02-2019
No he's right and I said the same thing last game. He's off this year, missing high on the easy swing passes too. Williams made a great catch to score.

The skittish part is the scariest thing. I don't want to see him running backwards to throw every time. He has to step into the throw more.
[Reply]
O.city 09:40 AM 12-02-2019
Maybe I am. Wouldn't be the first time.

He just seems to be drifting backwards out of pockets.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:40 AM 12-02-2019
Patrick was moving better yesterday than he has in awhile.

Conditions limited some of what they can do downfield it looked like. Offensive line has to be better protecting him, hopefully that comes along as they get more reps together.
[Reply]
O.city 09:41 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
No he's right and I said the same thing last game. He's off this year, missing high on the easy swing passes too. Williams made a great catch to score.

The skittish part is the scariest thing. I don't want to see him running backwards to throw every time. He has to step into the throw more.
It makes it tougher on the tackles if he's backing out of pockets.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:41 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Last 2 weeks have been pretty shitty on offense. Sure they scored yesterday, but that's against the shitbird Raiders and the Chiefs looked shitty doing it.

Mahomes doesn't look right to my eye. Anyone else notice he seemed to be laboring to even get back to hand the ball off at times? Is he still hurt?

He looks skiddish in the pocket (with the interior OL I guess I get it) but the Chiefs can't win in the playoffs without him being his normal self.

What's everyone's thoughts on whats going on? Am I just seeing shit?
My thoughts are: Wind gusts atop 32 degree weather could be part of it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:41 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
just seeing shit, mahomes looks fine a lot of the passing problems yesterday was the crazy wind. He good
This

Everyone needs to shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
O.city 09:42 AM 12-02-2019
The wind definitely played a part, I will agree on that.

But he needs to stay in clean pockets more.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:42 AM 12-02-2019
It’s not just you.

Something is definitely wrong with Pat and the offense in general.

I suspect that a lot of it has to do with the ineffectiveness of the offensive line, but until we can figure something out we will struggle to win games against good teams.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:43 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This

Everyone needs to shut the fuck up.
I love how you go from hater to cheerleader in 24hrs.

Never change, bae.
[Reply]
O.city 09:44 AM 12-02-2019
I also think a part of it is that they've been so injured on offense they haven't spent a lot of times playing together.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:46 AM 12-02-2019
We aren't going downfield near as much as last year it seems..We should be taking at least 2 or 3 deep shots to Tyreek every week. When we do go deep they seem to be overthrown
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:47 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It makes it tougher on the tackles if he's backing out of pockets.
Why is that?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up