ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 39
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:18 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
:-)

Know how I know you know that I am right?
That's the thing.

You AREN'T right.

The defense is 12th in DVOA, will be top 10 on the morrow, and it's because the defensive secondary is a MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:18 PM 12-01-2019
We're gonna beat the shit out of them!!!!!
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:19 PM 12-01-2019
Patriots are a good football JV squad. They are now playing the varsity teams.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:23 PM 12-01-2019
I don't like them very much
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:25 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
We're gonna beat the shit out of them!!!!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:26 PM 12-01-2019
they're frauds.

Brady knows it. That's why he's so pissy.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:28 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's the thing.

You AREN'T right.

The defense is 12th in DVOA, will be top 10 on the morrow, and it's because the defensive secondary is a MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT.
We are 16th in passing yards allowed this year. That is just below average. Far from excellent.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:31 PM 12-01-2019
We are 16th in passing yards allowed this year. That is just below average. Far from excellent.
We were 31st last year.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:32 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Two weeks ago people were saying the Faders were going to win the division- when we stomp them- they act like it was a gimme game.

It was for first place and we dominated in shitty conditions.
I totally agree. 8 days ago EVERYONE in the national media was saying "I just don't see how the Chiefs can beat the Raiders with their physical style and run game" and were picking them to win the division over us. Now it's "Well sure they beat the tar out of the shitty Raiders for the thousandth time in a row but big deal". God I hate the pundits so much.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:32 PM 12-01-2019
Game-winning interceptions for 2 weeks in a row!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:34 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
We were 31st last year.
I never said we hadn't improved from last year. Go back and read what I posted before chiming in.
I was just pointing out that the Raiders have shit or shinola at WR so people trying to judge us off of this game would be a mistake.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:35 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Game-winning interceptions for 2 weeks in a row!
Yeah and I am glad but it has been against Phyllis and Carr. They are not in the same league as Brady.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:35 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I totally agree. 8 days ago EVERYONE in the national media was saying "I just don't see how the Chiefs can beat the Raiders with their physical style and run game" and were picking them to win the division over us. Now it's "Well sure they beat the tar out of the shitty Raiders for the thousandth time in a row but big deal". God I hate the pundits so much.
Battered Chief's fan syndrome.

This is a dangerous team with the best QB and TE in the NFL. Plus the defense is getting big turnovers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 PM 12-01-2019
That stat doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

DVOA does. And so does net yards allowed per pass play, where the Chiefs will be top 10 on the morrow.

The Chiefs have a top 10 pass defense.

Believe it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:37 PM 12-01-2019
Yeah and I am glad but it has been against Phyllis and Carr. They are not in the same league as Brady.
You do know we won today right?

Brady has not been that great this year. He should retire after the year is up.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 39
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up