ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:04 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But I need you to post pictures in the girlie thread.

People, we have to make an exception for amnorix. The pictures he posts in the girlie threads are amazing. He's like the Van Gogh of girlie pictures.
Nobody's irreplaceable. It's next man up.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:04 PM 11-25-2019
Does this thread make my ass look big?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:31 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I miss the days that I could eat doughnuts with abandon. I like doughnuts, but at some point I looked at the calorie count and gave them up.

Oddly, I almost never have cravings for them, though. I'll occasionally take a break from french fries or bread or soda and I get the food version of withdrawal. With doughnuts, I'm glad to have one if an opportunity presents itself, but I never find myself thinking, 'I could really go for a doughnut right now'.
I go there for coffee on the road.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:41 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.
:-) What did you expect to happen when you made this thread? Seriously. What an idiot.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:12 PM 11-25-2019
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.
If you've been paying any attention at all, you'd already know how sick we are with all of the condescending, asshole Pats fans we've been dealing with on here every goddamn week. So forgive us if you posting a condescending, asshole of a thread wasn't met with open arms.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:16 PM 11-25-2019
Is it true your wife's cooter looks like a yawning camel?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:16 PM 11-25-2019
Right. So you make a thread espousing that because the home teams won somehow you haven’t operated in a garbage division for 20 years. And we respond with comments like “that’s rich coming from a. Cheatriot fan”

And we’re crazy? Ok man.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:34 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Is it true your wife's cooter looks like a yawning camel?
:-). WTF?

I miss flame throwing Iowanian. We need a good old fashioned pile on so we can get Prime Iowanian again.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:33 PM 11-25-2019
Team Rankings by win loss records per division from 2010 through 2017
AFCE
1st
22cd
23rd
25th

AFCN
2cd
7th
10th
32cd

AFCS
15th
20th
29th
31st

AFCW
5th
9th
21st
27th

NFCE
11th
12th
19th
26th

NFCN
3rd
17th
18th
24th

NFCS
6th
8th
14th
30th

NFCW
4th
13th
16th
28th
[Reply]
CrookedTrump 10:13 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
The Patriots cheat. Tom Brady is a system QB. Bill Belichick’s legacy is tainted. Bob Kraft gets handies from sex slaves. Mark Wahlberg is a douchebag. Dunkin Donuts sucks.
Your crazy; DD is the best, - blew Krispy Kreme out of Mass, believe there is only 1 left.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:36 PM 11-25-2019
boaster and braggart

same as it ever was
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:40 PM 11-25-2019
So the AFC South is garbage.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:42 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by CrookedTrump:
Your crazy; DD is the best, - blew Krispy Kreme out of Mass, believe there is only 1 left.
Because people from Massachusetts are idiots.
[Reply]
synthesis2 11:13 PM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
It is the worst
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:30 AM 11-26-2019
This thread and Amnorexia needs to be Rompered
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up