ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:27 PM 11-25-2019
Ever, Dynasty and this season. One of these things is not like the other and does not fit into the equation.
One season does not make a Dynasty. One season is not ever.
If you are going to come in here like this you better have done at least the last 8 years of each division or you are not comparing apples to apples.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:39 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I'm not at all arguing that the AFCE is a powerhouse. I'm just arguing that those who suggested it was clearly the weakest division in football were wrong.

It's part of the effort to undermine the Patriots dynasty. Cheating + weakest division ever = illegitimate dynasty. It's all bullshit, but it's apparently the game plan.
Did you take note of the two holding calls, one in the first half and one in the second half, with perfect timing, against the Cowboys yesterday?

It was a miracle I tell you! A miracle!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:42 PM 11-25-2019
Asterix, why does it bother you that other fans don’t respect and try to “undermine the Patriots dynasty”?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:44 PM 11-25-2019
It is the Bill's havent beat anyone with a winning record, jets are 4-7, the dolphins arent even trying to win
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:15 PM 11-25-2019
I'm not at all arguing that the AFCE is a powerhouse. I'm just arguing that those who suggested it was clearly the weakest division in football were wrong.

It's part of the effort to undermine the Patriots dynasty. Cheating + weakest division ever = illegitimate dynasty. It's all bullshit, but it's apparently the game plan.
If you really feel that way, then why take the time to make this thread and spend time arguing to defend your position, on a Chiefs board nonetheless?

Either you're really super bored (possible) or deep down you know there's some truth to all of the above, you just don't really wanna acknowledge it.

Look, many on here have acknowledged Brady and Bellicheat among the greatest ever, it doesn't mean you still haven't got some favorable circumstances (shitty ass division for many years, officiating gaffes [see Tuck rule, Chris Jones phantom roughing the passer from last years Title game or even the phantom 'tripping' penalty from yesterday near the end of the Cowboys game - just a few off the top of my head], known cheating in which you've been fined and docked draft picks for, etc.) working your way.

It is what it is. We all see it for what it is. I think you do too, whether you want to admit it or not.

This thread reeks of insecurity.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:23 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
The Patriots cheat. Tom Brady is a system QB. Bill Belichick’s legacy is tainted. Bob Kraft gets handies from sex slaves. Mark Wahlberg is a douchebag. Dunkin Donuts sucks.
Dunkin Donuts isn't that bad. I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:29 PM 11-25-2019
Ban
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:32 PM 11-25-2019
So nice of you to stop in on a Monday to suck your own dick, again.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:34 PM 11-25-2019
You do have to love the timing...3rd and 1 is the perfect time to invent a penalty. Gives them only two chances at converting it and kills what little momentum the Cowboys had.

These calls ALWAYS happens for NE...at the most opportune times. I've come to accept this is the Goodell's NFL. Try to enjoy competition aspects of the match-up and judge the game before the refs take control.

I cant take it serious anymore...and nor should anyone else.

The only silver-lining is another Patriots ref-aided SB appearance will be the lowest rated in decades. It will the 2nd in a row I will skip. This will **** Kraft/Goodell in their advertising deal leverage...and is really the only way to hurt them.

There is nothing fans can do but tune out....quit spending money watching something that will be unfairly decided in the final minutes. What's the point? Who wants to watch cheaters get unjustly rewarded over and over....meh.
[Reply]
Spott 01:48 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dunkin Donuts isn't that bad. I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
Dunkin Donuts and Tim Hortons both have crap coffee. The only difference between the two is that Dunkin is a little more ghetto.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:53 PM 11-25-2019
As they seem to be flowing like wine in this topic, I'm just posting here for the upvotes.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:00 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by RickObie:
People are "Tripping" over themselves to post in this thread!!!!
:-)I see what you did there...
[Reply]
Talisman 02:01 PM 11-25-2019
I'm not sure what Amnorix does for a living, but I'm willing to bet he works in security.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:12 PM 11-25-2019
This whole thread has gone weird.

First, I'm not insecure. I'm pointing out that a point of view that many took here a month or two ago appears incorrect. Not sure why that's insecure.

Second, whenever the Patriots come up around here it's "Cheatriots", "refs" and "weak-ass AFC East". It's nonsense, and I'm pointing out that it's nonsense.

Dont' paint me with the same brush as the Pats fans who have joined in the last year or whatever. I'd like to think that nearly two decades on here bought me a little more credibility than that, but I guess not.

Thought this was a football site. People said football stuff a while back. I argued then and nobody wanted to listen. Now that there is more proof that they were wrong, I'm bringing it up again. Why that's "insecure" or "being a dick" I'm not sure. Maybe some just don't like being proven wrong. :-)
It’s not nonsense.

You fucks get better calls than anyone in the league by a country mile. The Cowbitches of all people got buttfucked by the refs. And you can say success or whatever, but FFS the Steelers who are as a successful of a franchise as there is get fucked by the refs. Somehow.

You guys cheat. Whatever. You’re obviously better at it than we are. But to deny you’re actively trying to cheat is a joke.

The AFCE is a joke. Fortunately the AFCW doesn’t have any really strong teams which helps us immensely.

I don’t see any fucking nonsense here.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:16 PM 11-25-2019
And as far as the insecurity, you’ve been here for the whole of your dynasty. We’ve been throwing stones at it, at least since I’ve been a member and other than the deflate gate fiasco, you’re just now, 20 years in, starting to take offense to “Cheatriot” and us whining about the NFCE?

Either this is the first time that the AFCE has an argument (albeit a poor one) about being better than anyone, or something has changed (hence the insecurity allegations) to make you suddenly take offense to what we’ve been saying for over a decade.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up