ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ron Hughley no longer with 610 sports
Sure-Oz 09:24 AM 11-22-2019
@RonnieHSHOW: I am no longer with 610sports. Which means #ShowandVern is over. I want to thank everyone that helped me at 610sports, I've learned so much in my time there. To my brothers @JoshVernier610 @StephenSerda we had fun every day and am proud of what we did. Love you boys

I am hearing Vern on radio rn...so...
[Reply]
BWillie 12:50 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by chief4life:
Vernier needs to go as well he was just as bad. They both had no clue what they were talking about when it comes to football. Vernier needs to go back o the Royals.
I have to agree. As much as I liked Vernier on the Royals broadcasts, he was terrible as a host. Maybe he just had the advantage of being the Royals post game show guy during the good years so it automatically made him more likable but pairing those two was the worst. Smart at least for 610 to realize their error and move on.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:10 PM 11-25-2019
This is your big chance Clay. Apply.
[Reply]
Jerok 07:11 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
What did he say?

Josh Vernier just ended the show with "this is all stupid" so that about sums it up https://t.co/tCk9HglWNe

— Montyrico Fellini 😈 (@RoyalsMLBChamps) November 22, 2019

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:16 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Lol yeah that will suspend ya
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:20 AM 11-26-2019
I dont think Ron and the new big boss Speck(sp?) got along. Ron was always saying something about him.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 02:48 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
Bink is sorta an everyman... meaning a fat dipshit that knows nothing about sports.
Yeah I like Bink but he doesn’t really add anything new or different to a show which is why he got kicked off the day slot. He’s just a fan. Watches sports, drinks beer, sleeps. He doesn’t study sports or add any fresh takes. He’s the opposite of BK. Everybody thinks Bink loves sports but I think he does it more for his job and that’s it. You can tell it’s BK’s passion. If you ever just listen to Bink he regurgitates tweets he favorites and repeats what he just saw on the tv at the station. He plagiarizes most of his takes because he’s lazy. He can’t explain them because they’re not his takes. One time he read a local guy’s tweet on air but acted like he said it. The guy called him out for it on twitter saying he just favorited his tweet and read it, etc., and got blocked lol. Something is just missing from that guy and obviously 610 agrees or they wouldn’t have casted him off to the Royals at first like they did.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:04 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Maybe they'll hire Kietzman.
People actually think Kietzman got fired? Lol. He’s part owner of the station. Still works there in a different role. He’s there everyday at his office. He just doesn’t have a show anymore. To keep the Chiefs 810 agreed to take his show away. All the other hosts at 810 acted fake mad expressing their frustration over KK’s comments but they were really just saving face. They’re all buddies. Hell I saw KK, St. John and Petro all at Nick and Jakes here in OP about a month ago. I can’t believe people bought all that about his coworkers being mad at him. It was all to save face to keep a cash cow in the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:11 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
People actually think Kietzman got fired? Lol. He’s part owner of the station. Still works there in a different role. He’s there everyday at his office. He just doesn’t have a show anymore. To keep the Chiefs 810 agreed to take his show away. All the other hosts at 810 acted fake mad expressing their frustration over KK’s comments but they were really just saving face. They’re all buddies. Hell I saw KK, St. John and Petro all at Nick and Jakes here in OP about a month ago. I can’t believe people bought all that about his coworkers being mad at him. It was all to save face to keep a cash cow in the Chiefs.
I thought I read somewhere here on CP he was was working a job with a CP member...??
[Reply]
Monkey God 07:35 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Keitz is getting bought out...he is no longer a partner there.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:47 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I thought I read somewhere here on CP he was was working a job with a CP member...??
That was me and he was...and then he left to go to drive for another company.

He told me he had a non compete and basically was just biding his time...he said he was bought out too.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:35 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
Keitz is getting bought out...he is no longer a partner there.
Lol they literally interviewed him from his office two months ago during the 30 year anniversary show.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:49 AM 12-03-2019
So is Vern gone too?

Update:

Just looked at the website and it doesn't have anyone on for the day show. My hope is they move BK to that spot and then there is that one guy on Fescoe who isn't too bad. They have that Saturday show with Jillian and Chris and if they pick one of those people itll be a complete disaster.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:41 AM 12-03-2019
Im wondering if Vern quit or if he is getting put in a different role. He thinks very highly of himself, so im wondering if he quit thinking he can just land something bigger and better. I think the Royals success during his time covering the team really inflated his ego and he probably feels like he is the reason for their success.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:46 AM 12-03-2019
Benny Heis needs a gig...wonder if they build a midday show around him.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:57 PM 12-10-2019
@610SportsKC: NEWS: @JoshVernier610 will return as #Royals Insider in 2020

https://610sports.radio.com/vern-is-...royals-insider

Not sure where this puts Cody Tapp now.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up