ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ron Hughley no longer with 610 sports
Sure-Oz 09:24 AM 11-22-2019
@RonnieHSHOW: I am no longer with 610sports. Which means #ShowandVern is over. I want to thank everyone that helped me at 610sports, I've learned so much in my time there. To my brothers @JoshVernier610 @StephenSerda we had fun every day and am proud of what we did. Love you boys

I am hearing Vern on radio rn...so...
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:42 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Another big problem I've seen with Soren is now that he's in the big boy seat and getting the Pat interview every week, etc. he's completely neutered.

Suddenly the Chiefs and Reid, etc. can do no wrong...it's the same shit with 610 and the Royals.
610 tried to make the Matheny hire sound good. Not my boy BK though. BK says Matheny is bad at all the things that a manager can make a difference in the game.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:47 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I like Fescoe.
i do too! he wished me happy birthday on FB. none of you assholes did. except for Simple Redly. he seems nice.

RIP Ron Hugh-Lee. you didn't always suck, usually when you were asleep.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:36 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
i do too! he wished me happy birthday on FB. none of you assholes did. except for Simple Redly. he seems nice.

The only thing I liked about fescoe was that he would always reply to my troll posts about pumpkin picking on twitter. Gotta give him credit for that
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:31 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
The only thing I liked about fescoe was that he would always reply to my troll posts about pumpkin picking on twitter. Gotta give him credit for that
omg!! that's funny!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:48 PM 11-23-2019
i don't tune into the radio to hear your race-baiting rants

go to espn or talk sports
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:06 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

I got into an argument with Bob on Facebook about Nick Athan. Bob seems to think Athan is a legit insider or at the time he did.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:21 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
610 tried to make the Matheny hire sound good. Not my boy BK though. BK says Matheny is bad at all the things that a manager can make a difference in the game.
I like BK but he feels destined for bigger and better things....
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:29 AM 11-25-2019
Was Vern on vacation this week? Or did he get cut also?
[Reply]
Jerok 10:31 AM 11-25-2019
Could be suspended for his comments or demeanor n air, you could tell he was pissed. But I don't know anything.
[Reply]
chief4life 10:56 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
hope he finds something else to do.
one of the worst on 610
Vernier needs to go as well he was just as bad. They both had no clue what they were talking about when it comes to football. Vernier needs to go back o the Royals.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:47 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Could be suspended for his comments or demeanor n air, you could tell he was pissed. But I don't know anything.
What did he say?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:00 PM 11-25-2019
@StephenSerda: I’m off until next Monday so @DustyLikins has all your fantasy football needs covered this week. Direct your lineup questions at him.

So Vernier and Serda are off...mmmhmmm both were on last week. Don't see them both getting off esp with Ron out

Bink just said they are both on vacation....who's filling in.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:10 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@StephenSerda: I’m off until next Monday so @DustyLikins has all your fantasy football needs covered this week. Direct your lineup questions at him.

So Vernier and Serda are off...mmmhmmm both were on last week. Don't see them both getting off esp with Ron out

Bink just said they are both on vacation....who's filling in.
Serda was Ron's producer and right hand guy when he was on nights. I wouldn't be surprised if Serda is out too in response to Ron leaving/getting fired and Vern will just be reassigned like he was to Royals guy for awhile.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:26 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Serda was Ron's producer and right hand guy when he was on nights. I wouldn't be surprised if Serda is out too in response to Ron leaving/getting fired and Vern will just be reassigned like he was to Royals guy for awhile.
The only reason Vern has any type of fan base is because he was the Royals guy during the WS years and winning seasons. People would think he was shit if the team would have been shit when he was covering.
[Reply]
nychief 12:27 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i don't tune into the radio to hear your race-baiting rants

go to espn or talk sports
Acknowledging race isn’t race baiting.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up