Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:36 PM 12-08-2019
Bills can beat the Pats. Don't sleep on the Dolphins, who ALWAYS play the Pats tough.

Browns and Steelers both can beat the Ravens.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:37 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Currently

1. Ravens 11-2
2. Patriots 10-3
3. Chiefs 9-4
4. Texans 8-5
5. Bills 9-3
6. Steelers 7-5

#1 seed is still up for grabs

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
Who's "in the hunt"?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:40 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
So... we win out, Pats lose to Bills, we take the 2?
If the Bills dump them then the Shady Brady era is officially over. That team was not very good today. I get Baltimore is good, but man, the Bills fucked up a ton of plays.

Originally Posted by O.city:
That damn Titans loss.

Win that one and you may end up the 1 seed, would for sure be the 2.
Or Houston. Or the Colts.

We had not business losing any of those.

Fucking shit losses.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 PM 12-08-2019
That run sure is looking good now.

4-1
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:43 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
If the Bills dump them then the Shady Brady era is officially over. That team was not very good today. I get Baltimore is good, but man, the Bills fucked up a ton of plays.

Fucking shit losses.
Every single loss had a key fumble. That’s why I freaked when Kelce fumbled today.

Colts: McCoy on the long run after the screen.
Texans: Mahomes at the end of the first half deep in our own territory.
Packers: I think it was McCoy.
Titans: Damien Williams fumble for a defensive TD.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:44 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Fucking shit losses.
We also had no business winning the Lions game.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:47 PM 12-08-2019
Just saying...if the Bills beat the Pats and Ravens lose to Browns and Steelers, we get the #2 seed and Bills get the #1.

If the Bills lose to the Steelers, beat the Pats, and Ravens lose to Browns and Steelers...wouldn't we get the #1 based on strength of schedule?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Eh maybe. They haven't won too many since.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:55 PM 12-08-2019
It’s not the most logical thing given what had to happen for us to lose to the Titans, but that’s really the only team I don’t want to face in the playoffs. I’d be pretty confident against all the rest.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 11:11 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Just saying...if the Bills beat the Pats and Ravens lose to Browns and Steelers, we get the #2 seed and Bills get the #1.

If the Bills lose to the Steelers, beat the Pats, and Ravens lose to Browns and Steelers...wouldn't we get the #1 based on strength of schedule?
If bills win out and pats beat bungles and Miami then pats still win division on tiebreaker. We would get 1 if pats lose 1 more and Ravens lose 2 more since we have tiebreaker on Ravens and pats.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:54 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

I can see the Bills having a chance to beat the Patriots in Fixborough. I can even see the Ravens losing at Cleveland but I just can’t see the Ravens losing at home to the Steelers. Can they? Sure but I’d give a less than 20% chance. I’ve given up hope on the 1st seed but they can still get a bye week. Win out & have the Bills beat the Patriots. I can’t see the Patriots losing to Miami or Cincinnati. That’s why I’m trying to be realistic on those picks.

I believe it ends up this way:

1. Ravens
2. Chiefs
3. Patriots
4. Texans
5. Bills
6. Steelers

Steelers @ Patriots
Bills @ Texans
[Reply]
scho63 04:52 AM 12-09-2019
A lot of what happens in the next three weeks for teams AHEAD of us are whether or not a team like the Steelers are fighting for a playoff spot on the last game of the season when they head into Baltimore.

In a weird scheduling matchup, the Titans and Texans play twice in three weeks.

We may have the easiest schedule and while we all make fun of Trubisky, he is getting his sea legs and playing much better, kinda like Drew Lock so that game could be tougher than we think, weather not withstanding.

I don't see the Ravens losing and to me they are #1 seed.

The Pats look like a team that has lost a lot of their bluster and confidence. They could drop one.

The Colts really screwed themselves today when they allowed Jameis Winston to come back from like 20 down and beat them. They are outside looking in.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:06 AM 12-09-2019
Right now we are #3 seed and Steelers are #6 which means we would play them at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:44 AM 12-09-2019
Only realistic shot we have at the #2 seed is Brady losing to Buffalo.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:21 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But thank God we did. That was fun. Wasn't it Breeland that had the 99 yard fumble recovery then? Breeland kinda reminds me of the days of Peters, and GBlowfish's 10 things would say, "The Peters giveth, and the Peters taketh away" He gives up the big play or penalty, but then makes up for it in the win
[Reply]
Page 44 of 76
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up