Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:03 PM 11-17-2019
Mahomes needs to win tomorrow to start correcting that prime time record which currently isn’t that great
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 AM 11-18-2019
I think I'm checked out until the post-season. Let Goodell play all of his ratings games....and manufactured drama.

Not interested in watching a repeat of the Chargers game...where the officials just hand a victory over on the last play then apologize with some half-heated rule change...that they never intended to enforce.

In the end...a LA team made the SB...just like I predicted. They had to bend the rules so much...that they offered up challenging PI as a result. Now, they are hoping everyone forgets...like a political news cycle. The ability to challenge will go away next year... Goodell played everyone. He achieved his objective...

Raiders are this year's Chargers...the officiating in the Arrowhead game should be "special".

You've been warned...
[Reply]
scho63 12:28 AM 11-18-2019
We basically pushed ourselves to the edge with the loss to the Titans and no one else is losing.

It's up to us to make the playoffs on our own.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:05 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think I'm checked out until the post-season. Let Goodell play all of his ratings games....and manufactured drama.

Not interested in watching a repeat of the Chargers game...where the officials just hand a victory over on the last play then apologize with some half-heated rule change...that they never intended to enforce.

In the end...a LA team made the SB...just like I predicted. They had to bend the rules so much...that they offered up challenging PI as a result. Now, they are hoping everyone forgets...like a political news cycle. The ability to challenge will go away next year... Goodell played everyone. He achieved his objective...

Raiders are this year's Chargers...the officiating in the Arrowhead game should be "special".

You've been warned...
Yup. As usual, it’s everyone else’s fault and some giant conspiracy, instead of your team’s fault. Gotta build up those excuses early before they even play—and lose—the game.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:09 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Expect Ravens to overtake the cheaters for the 1 seed. Much rather face cheaters in the second round. Gawd their offense is a disaster.
Yup. Their offensive line sucks, they can’t run the ball, and Brady is mediocre. On the other hand, Belichick is still the GOAT, their defense is very good, and they’ve won six Super Bowls, so I like their chances against Fat Andy and the choking Chiefs. Like you guys, I would rather the Patriots not face Baltimore.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:14 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Let's be honest here.

We want the Patriots.

No AFC team presents less issues for our defense.

Gimme that four seed.
You lost to the Titans, Packers, Texans, and Colts, and barely beat the Vikings, Lions, and Ravens, yet typically you talk shit like the Chiefs are undefeated and have won ten Super Bowls in a row.

That’s okay, though. When they lose tomorrow you’ll be right back to talking shit about your own team and how they suck. You talk about Patriots fans but you’re the biggest pink-hat bandwagon fan I’ve ever seen. Even your fellow Chiefs fans here know it.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:15 AM 11-18-2019

You've been warned...

Raiders get penalized every other play... Raiders will NEVER be the NFL's darling. Late hits on Carr... No Calls Our guys, Raiders breathe on a QB and it's a flag.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:22 AM 11-18-2019

You've been warned...
You sir, are a moron. Also, it's plain to see that you don't actually watch any Raiders games. Hell, we couldn't get a favorable whistle today against the fecking winless Bengals as we nearly doubled up our penalties called vs theirs.

BTW, Raiders LEAD THE LEAGUE in penalties, again. I'm sure the NFL darling that gets all the calls should lead the league in penalties.

Idiot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:22 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You lost to the Titans, Packers, Texans, and Colts, and barely beat the Vikings, Lions, and Ravens, yet typically you talk shit like the Chiefs are undefeated and have won ten Super Bowls in a row.
We're not scared of your no-talent offense.

If our offense is on you will have a very difficult time beating the Chiefs.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:36 AM 11-18-2019
Playoff seeding is still wide open. So much can happen. Chiefs just need to win out. Win out and worst you can do is win the division and get the 4th seed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:47 AM 11-18-2019
Let us not forget that if our old DC wasn’t so fucking bland and predictable that Brady and McDaniels were able to make checks no problem in the AFCCG, the Pats would have lost that matchup quite easily, I would say.

On the list of teams that I’d prefer to avoid in January, NE is most definitely not at the top. And I’m really not sure that they’re even 2nd. Kansas City struggles most with mobile QBs.
[Reply]
TEX 08:25 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Playoff seeding is still wide open. So much can happen. Chiefs just need to win out. Win out and worst you can do is win the division and get the 4th seed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Not singling you out, but I keep reading posts suggesting for the Chiefs to win out. What have the Chiefs shown you THIS season that makes you think that they can?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:32 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not singling you out in that I keep reading posts suggesting for the Chiefs to win out. What have the Chiefs shown you THIS season that makes you think that they can?
I think the basis for that optimism is that the Chiefs at full offensive strength - which they haven't been given the patchwork offensive line led by Cam Erving - are basically unstoppable, and we haven't seen that at any point this year aside from the first quarter of the Jacksonville game.

Combine that offense with a defense that's clearly imperfect but arguably improving/somewhat more sound than last year and I think we certainly have the potential to win out.

Just can't beat ourselves.
[Reply]
fierro604 08:45 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think the basis for that optimism is that the Chiefs at full offensive strength - which they haven't been given the patchwork offensive line led by Cam Erving - are basically unstoppable, and we haven't seen that at any point this year aside from the first quarter of the Jacksonville game.

Combine that offense with a defense that's clearly imperfect but arguably improving/somewhat more sound than last year and I think we certainly have the potential to win out.

Just can't beat ourselves.

I think it means very little that the offense is that good with the defense is this bad. So many bad teams have kept it close because of the defense. It means Mahomes has to put up more points. Andy has to learn to manage the clock for once in his life. Offense is the only bright spot of this team, which is a pity because this isn't enough to beat anyone come playoffs.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:52 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by fierro604:
Offense is the only bright spot of this team, which is a pity because this isn't enough to beat anyone come playoffs.
Do you think we're worse than last year on defense? I don't. And last year that defense shut down a hot Colts team in the playoffs. And - had we gotten the production out of our safeties like Eric Berry that we were paying for - almost certainly would've beaten NE and been in the Super Bowl.

Temper your negativity.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 76
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up