ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 435
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:06 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I literally don't give a shit about run defense. We won't get beat because a team runs the ball. We need people that can get to the QB, like Chris Jones.
They just got beat last year in the AFC Championship game cause Sony Michel, who actually sucks, ran down their throats.

Guess whats going to happen this season?
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:08 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
He is Responsible for a gap (or two) but he is Playing/reading based on what the tackle does. I do agree with your assessment of our run defense issues though. I actually don't disagree with most anything you said, other than he doesn't read the tackle. Thats one of the first things youre taught as a D lineman. If he blocks down, get hands on him, look for pulling guard, backfield, can be counter, inside zone, etc.
Right- he does make a read based on where he is aligned but gap integrity is always going to be primary focus. Like in your example, if he is playing a 5 tech on the open side and the tackle blocks down then he will absolutely scrape down while watching for either a pulling guard, reverse or waggle action. I agree with what your saying. Some of the other posts are making out to sound like they have no responsibilities- just line up and go.
[Reply]
O.city 06:09 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
They just got beat last year in the AFC Championship game cause Sony Michel, who actually sucks, ran down their throats.

They’ve lost 3 straight playoff games where they get demolished vs the run and people here saying it doesn’t matter?
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:30 AM 10-01-2019
I mean he hasn't fucking sucked, but he's been below average to average.
This is true.

He isn't making any impact. He's the last one off the ball on about every snap and just gets owned by one blocker.
This is not true.

Why is it necessary to go to such hyperbolic lengths to disparage the guy?

He's not living up to expectations, that is true. He's not the 4th-best lineman. Not by a long shot.

Start watching the games.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:56 AM 10-01-2019

He didn't even average 4 ypc. We didn't stop the pass, that's why we lost.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:32 AM 10-01-2019
They gave up 176 yards and 4 touchdowns on the ground I dont care what the ypc is, that is terrible and unacceptable.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:49 AM 10-01-2019
What did the Chiefs give up for this turd?
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:58 AM 10-01-2019
They gave up 176 yards and 4 touchdowns on the ground I dont care what the ypc is, that is terrible and unacceptable.
Yes it's terrible, but it's not the reason we lost
[Reply]
lcarus 08:00 AM 10-01-2019
Yes it's terrible, but it's not the reason we lost
Yep couldn't stop them on 3rd and long.

Our run D does suck big sweaty donkey dick too though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:18 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Veach: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

Schneider: We're closing for the regular season.

Veach: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this Seahawk what I purchased not half a year ago from this very franchise.

Schneider: Oh yes, the Frank Clark... What's wrong with it?

Veach: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Schneider: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's getting chipped at the line.

I don't know how I missed this but it's goddamn amazing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 AM 10-01-2019
This.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 10:35 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Veach: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

Schneider: We're closing for the regular season.

Veach: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this Seahawk what I purchased not half a year ago from this very franchise.

Schneider: Oh yes, the Frank Clark... What's wrong with it?

Veach: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Schneider: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's getting chipped at the line.

Veach: Look, matey, I know a dead Seahawk when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Schneider: No no he's not dead! He's getting chipped at the line of scrimmage! Remarkable DE, the Frank Clark, idn'it, ay? Beautiful locker room presence!

Veach: The locker room presence don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Scheinder: Nononono, no, no! 'E's getting chipped at the line!

Veach: All right then, if he's getting chipped at the line, I'll run some wide 9 blitzes to wake him up! 'Ello, Mister Pass Rusher! I've got a lovely fresh QB for you if you beat the TE...

Schneider: There, he got a sack!

Veach: No, he didn't, that was Derek Carr running right into him!

Schneider: Never!!

Veach: Yes it was!

Veach: (yelling) 'ELLO FRANK!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! It's 3rd down an long! Time to make a play!!

*nothing happens*

Veach: Now that's what I call a dead pass rusher.

Schneider: No, no.....No, 'e's double-teamed!

Mr. Praline: Double-teamed?!?

Schneider: Yeah! He got double-teamed, just as you were dialing up pressure! Frank Clark attracts the attention of all blockers. Very dangerous looking pass rusher!

Veach: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That pass rusher is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf a year ago, you assured me that its total lack of an elite production season was due to it being tired after chasing around Russell Wilson in practice.

Schneider: Well, you're probably pining for Ford.

Veach: PININ' for FORD?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that? Look, why did he fall down the moment he engaged a shitty Jacksonville OT?

Schneider: Frank Clark prefers keepin' on the ground! Remarkable player, id'nit, squire? Lovely spin move! Beautiful run defense!

Veach: Look matey! 'E's passed on! This pass rusher is no more! He has ceased to be good! 'E's got his money and gone to **** it away! 'E's a broke dick! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If I hadn't arbitrarily put in him the starting lineup 'e'd be backing up for the Miami Dolphins! 'Is QB pressures are now 'istory! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is NFL clout, run down the northern border and joined the bleedin' CFL!! THIS IS AN EX-PLAYER!!
That is pretty damn good lol.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:52 AM 10-01-2019
This may change, but so far

2018 Dee Ford > 2019 Frank Clark

Prove me wrong
[Reply]
BossChief 10:54 AM 10-01-2019
Also...

Sure would be nice to have Clowney and RockYaSin and an extra huge contract over Clark.

Lots of time to right the ship, but so far this trade has been a huge bust.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This may change, but so far

2018 Dee Ford > 2019 Frank Clark

Prove me wrong
After 4 games? Look at their body of work. At least Frank Clark isn't hurt already, like Dee Ford.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 435
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up