ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 435
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Let’s talk about that piece of trash Dee Ford again for a little while.

He’s no longer starting for the 49ers and has been on the field for 78/221 snaps in the past four games - 35 percent.

He’s a productive situational pass rusher. And that’s exactly how the 49ers are using him.

Trading him was absolutely the right thing to do. He’s being paid like a 3-down player/star and isn’t close to that.

If last night was a sign of Clark getting healthy/right and back in business, I’m confident Clark ends up having a better overall year and is the better player going forward.
Veach is shitting tiffany cufflinks this morning!!!
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 AM 10-18-2019
Not when you normally refer to him as a piece of shit.
Still salty about his beating MU days?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:56 AM 10-18-2019
As long as I don't have to wait another seven games for him to do it again... but it's a start.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:05 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Still salty about his beating MU days?

Nothing to do with it, actually. Everything to do with him being a soft, weak-ass, off-injured player who also is a goddamn idiot as an NFL player.

Dorsey fell in love with him because he was a workout warrior and passed up a bunch of other good defensive players.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 AM 10-18-2019
This was before last nights game

Dee Ford
-91.1 overall grade
-17 pressures
-4 sacks
-12 QB hurries
-1 QB hit
-0 INT
-118 snaps

Frank Clark
-56.1 overall grade
-17 pressures
-1 sack
-13 QB hurries
-3 QB hits
-1 INT
-354 snaps (exactly triple the amount of snaps of Dee Ford’s snaps)

Source: PFF

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) October 16, 2019

The only thing Dee Ford has was more sacks. That was it. And yes Clark has played far more snaps, BUT that means they know Dee Ford sucks vs the run. He isn’t playing on 1st down very often.

Yeah. Hated the compensation to get him, but Frank Clark is still better.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:56 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

The only thing Dee Ford has was more sacks. That was it. And yes Clark has played far more snaps, BUT that means they know Dee Ford sucks vs the run. He isn’t playing on 1st down very often.

The missing component from PfF grades, IMO, is positional/situational adjustments.

Ford is a situational speed rusher the Niners are protecting by hiding from non-passing situations.

So his grades, by their system, will always look awesome.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:07 AM 10-18-2019
Let’s talk about that piece of trash Dee Ford again for a little while.

He’s no longer starting for the 49ers and has been on the field for 78/221 snaps in the past four games - 35 percent.

He’s a productive situational pass rusher. And that’s exactly how the 49ers are using him.

Trading him was absolutely the right thing to do. He’s being paid like a 3-down player/star and isn’t close to that.

If last night was a sign of Clark getting healthy/right and back in business, I’m confident Clark ends up having a better overall year and is the better player going forward.
Well, yeah...

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
As long as I don't have to wait another seven games for him to do it again... but it's a start.
THERE'S the answer I was looking for.

So yeah, establish a pattern please and let's revisit this a few weeks down the road.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:33 AM 10-18-2019
He certainly earned a reprieve from my ire last night... but if it’s just a flash in the pan, it’ll bubble right back to the surface
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:41 AM 10-18-2019

this is actually pretty telling by pff on how bad they are. there is no way frank clark on any rating system would be that much worse then dee ford
[Reply]
kcclone 11:49 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
this is actually pretty telling by pff on how bad they are. there is no way frank clark on any rating system would be that much worse then dee ford
It has to over value the pass rush and not account for setting an edge, which IMO is very important for the defensive end standpoint.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:54 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
It has to over value the pass rush and not account for setting an edge, which IMO is very important for the defensive end standpoint.

For edge players, they seem to place a high value on percentage of plays that generated a pass rush.

Obviously, a situational rusher who is playing roughly 1/3 of snaps, on passing downs, is going to have a higher percentage of pressures because they’re not out there for “unpredictable situation” throws.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:20 PM 10-18-2019

I don't have a subscription, but I'd love to see a lot of grades for the Chiefs after last night's game.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:21 PM 10-18-2019
Prison Bitch thinks he's one of the worst players in the NFL.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:26 PM 10-18-2019

By the way, @TheRealFrankC_ , @AnthonyHitchens, and @aokafor57 are the first team trio to EACH record 2+ sacks and a forced fumble in the same game since the Ravens trio of Terrell Suggs, Adalius Thomas, and Peter Boulware back in 2003.@Chiefs | #ThursdayNightFootball https://t.co/JgQlkH7WiX

— NFL Research (@NFLResearch) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:51 PM 10-18-2019
Ford's numbers were way better going into last night's game.

But why does Ford have a third of Clark's snaps?
[Reply]
Page 110 of 435
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up