Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
In58men 12:35 PM 01-24-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
In58men 03-02-2019, 05:17 PM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
In58men 03-02-2019, 05:19 PM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
TribalElder 05:43 PM 03-02-2019
hopefully the draft kylr leaf
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:02 PM 03-02-2019
I’d prefer they keep Carr. He keeps them just good enough at the position that they’re unlikely to look elsewhere, but we know his ceiling won’t win titles.

He’s basically Alex Smith. Good enough to be okay, but not good enough to win it all.

Being stuck with that scenario at QB is almost worse than having a dumpster fire at the position. At least you know a change is coming when you’re awful at QB.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:39 PM 03-02-2019
My six year old agrees with the op
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 06:47 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
My six year old agrees with the op
Sounds like a good time to give his allowance a bump.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:21 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
Sounds like a good time to give his allowance a bump.
He wants to go to a raiders game next year because he wants to see a win. I tell him they could always beat us and he says "not as long as no. 4 is their qb"...

I almost died
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:34 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I mean...he's going to be a 15-year starter in this league.

Might want to slow your roll based on one year. He's certainly well above average looking at the big picture.

Hopefully Mahomes can get to his level.
I mean...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:36 PM 03-02-2019
He’s had some of the worst coaching of any QB ever since he entered the league.

A team like the Giants, Dolphins and Jaguars should get this dude.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:41 AM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/01/...mpression=true

I wonder how he will get along with AB?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:33 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’s had some of the worst coaching of any QB ever since he entered the league.

A team like the Giants, Dolphins and Jaguars should get this dude.
Pretty much. It is amazing how badly the team mismanaged his career. Instead of hiring a young offensive mind, they chose to hire retreads to train Carr. And never drafted a good running back or gave him a good defense to rely on. They finally got a legitimate playmaker.
[Reply]
jdubya 07:46 PM 03-10-2019
Carr hasnt had stability but it doesnt explain his idiocy in many games such as:

Throwing the ball away in the sidelines on 4th and game

Spiking the ball on very crucial 3rd or 4th downs

Calling a TO after coming on the field after calling their last TO before a play happened

Zero pocket awareness as in falling well before somebody is near or even fumbling before contact

Missing wide open WR`s downfield while checking down to a TE or RB behind the LOS

I live here in the Oakland area and see most of these games and Carr is a deer in the head lights kind of guy when the going gets tough
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:36 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Carr hasnt had stability but it doesnt explain his idiocy in many games such as:

Throwing the ball away in the sidelines on 4th and game

Spiking the ball on very crucial 3rd or 4th downs

Calling a TO after coming on the field after calling their last TO before a play happened

Zero pocket awareness as in falling well before somebody is near or even fumbling before contact

Missing wide open WR`s downfield while checking down to a TE or RB behind the LOS

I live here in the Oakland area and see most of these games and Carr is a deer in the head lights kind of guy when the going gets tough
Yep. You hit the nail on the head. I was a fan of Carr and wanted the Chiefs to draft him. I thought that his brother was a good quarterback ruined behind a horrible offensive line. I saw that the Raiders built a good line early in his career and was sure that he would be a nightmare year in and year out for us in the division. Fortunately for the Chiefs, that all ended when he broke his leg. Of course he never did really play well against the Chiefs. But he looked promising before that injury against several other teams. Glad I turned out to be wrong in the long run. I hope that Chuckie keeps him around
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 08-15-2019
Raiders can cut Carr next year and save $16.5 million against the cap.

They can eat $7 million in dead money over three seasons and save paying him $55 million.

So where is he headed?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:51 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Raiders can cut Carr next year and save $16.5 million against the cap.

They can eat $7 million in dead money over three seasons and save paying him $55 million.

So where is he headed?
2019 is a total make or break year for Carr as a Raider. With the weapons on offense and what looks like a very good OL, if Carr can't break out this year, he's never going to recover his confidence.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:15 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
2019 is a total make or break year for Carr as a Raider. With the weapons on offense and what looks like a very good OL, if Carr can't break out this year, he's never going to recover his confidence.
What confidence? That should have left him a long time ago.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 121
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up