ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 97
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:22 PM 02-18-2019
"The Meat Sweats" would be a good band name.
[Reply]
eDave 12:25 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
What was so special about the hat?
He wouldn't give it up. Glad I woke up without it this morning. We burned through $400 on meat, drinks, and cigars as it is.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:29 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Ditto buddy! :-) Fan4ever missed a good time.
Thanks for the invite, dicks.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:31 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

Here's the guy from KC. I offered him $80 for his hat. He wouldn't take it. Offered $120. He wouldn't take it. That's some hat.

I'm a good time. Thanks Scho.
I’ll give you a smoking deal on any of my used Royals hats. Only $50
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:01 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
He wouldn't give it up. Glad I woke up without it this morning. We burned through $400 on meat, drinks, and cigars as it is.
Wow...let me know the next time you're hankering for some protein and I'll spring for Arby's...WE HAVE THE MEAT. That's more in my spending range.

If I loaded up on meat, liquor, and then cigars I'd be barfing soon afterwards.
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:02 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Thanks for the invite, dicks.
:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:04 PM 02-18-2019
Cool that you got to meet Sly James in person.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:29 PM 02-18-2019
You guys pick up any chicks or just black guys?
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:15 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Really...I mean if you're going overpay for something it may as well be women.
[Reply]
scho63 09:43 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
He had the black guy as his wingman as he had his eye on a black woman at the end of the bar.

Not sure if he gave her the licky licky eDave special as I left around 12am. Had to work.
[Reply]
scho63 06:43 AM 03-11-2019
I'm not a Royals fan but I wouldn't mind catching a spring break game and since my Pirates play in Florida, I'm open to watching the Royals.

What says the rest of you? :-)

Any particular opponent worthwhile to focus on?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:09 AM 03-11-2019
I'm not a Royals fan but I wouldn't mind catching a spring break game and since my Pirates play in Florida, I'm open to watching the Royals.

It’s to late for me with a San Diego trip this week and then March Madness next but I love ST games. You should go for sure. I was at work one day last week when I got a random “wish you were here text” from my wife. She had gone to Royals at Angels by herself on a whim. Great weather and game.

Bitch.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:14 AM 03-11-2019

It would be fun to get together but I'm just not into baseball anymore. I also heard that the spring training tickets are ridiculously expensive for even the "cheap seats" and overpriced concessions pretty much kills this for me.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:21 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
It would be fun to get together but I'm just not into baseball anymore. I also heard that the spring training tickets are ridiculously expensive for even the "cheap seats" and overpriced concessions pretty much kills this for me.
Outfield lawn are only about $10 after fees, which is about the most I want to pay for Spring Training.

Actual seats are pretty ridiculous though... I think they start at $25 each in Surprise (a few dollars less in other stadiums) , and you end up paying $80 for a pair of infield seats after fees. :-)

The first time I went, it was maybe ~$30 for just me, right behind the Royals' dugout... definitely stretching it, but whatever. After a time or two though, I just don't see the point in paying that much plus the dumb fees.... hell, my 2014 playoff tickets in the lower half of the upper deck (above the infield) were only $30. :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:30 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Outfield lawn are only about $10 after fees, which is about the most I want to pay for Spring Training.

Actual seats are pretty ridiculous though... I think they start at $25 each in Surprise (a few dollars less in other stadiums) , and you end up paying $80 for a pair of infield seats after fees. :-)

The first time I went, it was maybe ~$30 for just me, right behind the Royals' dugout... definitely stretching it, but whatever. After a time or two though, I just don't see the point in paying that much plus the dumb fees.... hell, my 2014 playoff tickets in the lower half of the upper deck (above the infield) were only $30. :-)
A friend of mine said outfield passes were $56 for lawn seats...split squad even...Giants...he must have been misinformed...of course that was Salt River Fields in Scottsdale...
[Reply]
Page 53 of 97
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up