ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Planet friends appreciation thread
Katie 04:28 PM 12-09-2019
Since meeting up with the local group here Sunday, I began to reflect upon one of the coolest aspects of belonging to this board...and that's the people you meet through it.

Since joining, I have met many great people in both KC and outside of it. (Looking at you nzoner, probably my oldest friend). Those of you that live within the Kingdom, I think, can't fully appreciate how frustrating it can be to watch the Chiefs outside of it.

The gathering on Sunday in Phoenix was a breath of fresh air because we could all share the ups and downs together and exchange stories and information about our team. It's a wonderful thing to have and I would encourage any of you out there to make the effort to gather together and get to know one another. Dave, Scho, Fan4ever, Megatron, lewdog are great people and a great bunch to hang with.

We have met some of the best people this way, and it's always nice to put a face to the name!
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:32 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That was 15 years ago. Man, where has the time gone?
I would have guessed closer to 20, but I randomly remember one year we watched KU/Georgia Tech, which would have been 2008, so yeah maybe right at 15. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yep... IIRC, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and had several drinks there, followed by football in the backyard, with a beer in hand the entire time. Note the grass stains as well, and ripped the jeans pretty good.

Never spilled a drop of beer though!
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is a pro. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I would have guessed closer to 20, but I randomly remember one year we watched KU/Georgia Tech, which would have been 2008, so yeah maybe right at 15. :-)
I was basing that off the Orange Bowl Champions shirt I was wearing in this pic.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:52 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've never lost a fight at one of these meet ups
I'm going with the guy who can legally shoot people.... Denver Chief
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:02 AM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I was basing that off the Orange Bowl Champions shirt I was wearing in this pic.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up