ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Wood Guy
rabblerouser 10:13 PM 12-07-2019
I now have my very own wood guy story. So, my grandpa lives with my mom, and he's like 85 so he likes the temperature to be around his age, so they burn wood. My mom was taking my grandpa to his sisters and I'm going down there today after work to watch the game with them tomorrow, so I told her I'd handle the wood guy today so there would be plenty of wood.

They showed up while I was still at work and stacked it in my mom's garage. I just got a call that one of the guys left his phone in my mom's garage and then walked out, locking the door behind him. So he's talking to me while he's outside of the garage, on his buddy's phone, while HIS phone is inside and he can't get in. :-) I called my mom's neighbor (her uncle, literally right next door) who has a spare key to see if he can open the door for the poor bastard. He's not home. And wood guy has another delivery like 50 miles away and lives even farther away from my mom's house. I won't be there for another 4 hours or so. He's kind of freaking out now because he needs his phone. He then calls me back a few minutes later (on his buddy's phone of course) and tells me not to worry about it. Asks me to "throw the phone in the dumpster" when I get to my mom's and he will just buy a new one. :-)

So let's hear it fellas. Any good wood guy stories?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:48 AM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Im in the wood biz. I am a Wood Guy.
Big Wood/No Problem

Earth First
we will log the other planets later
It explains your user name.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:52 AM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It explains your user name.
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:24 AM 02-22-2020
Now that's a guy who would have a good wood tale or two
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:03 PM 02-22-2020
This guy lived close to you?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:08 PM 02-22-2020
Last night I was the wood guy . . . Whoo-hoo!
[Reply]
seclark 02:48 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by tooge:
I cut my own wood, split it, and stack it. So technically, I'm a wood guy. Only good story I have is that about a month ago, a buddy came over to my place to help me get some wood so that he could take some home. He ended up cutting through his patellar tendon in his knee when the chainsaw kicked back. I bandaged him up, and got him to the ER, where he was until about 5 hours later when he went to surgery. He spent the next day at the hospital also to get antibiotics on board because chainsaw cuts are so damned dirty. I went home, gathered up the wood we had cut, split it, stacked it, and continued to be a wood guy.
Same thing kinda happened to me. Helping the brother in law. Saw kicked back and next thing I know I have 28 stitches across my right knee
Edit to add I never burned fuckin wood
sec
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 02:51 PM 02-22-2020
wood phone holder.
Attached: wood.png (74.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:19 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
wood phone holder.
Reclaimed- Sweet.
Pondy or Lodge Pole Pine?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:01 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Reclaimed- Sweet.
Pondy or Lodge Pole Pine?
Need to start making wood panel cases for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phones.

That WOOD be sweet.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:15 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Need to start making wood panel cases for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phones.

That WOOD be sweet.
I will send you some material if you want to experiment.
I have a couple hundred thousand lineal feet of it currently in stock.
we ship nation wide and offer CP deep deep (did he say deep) discounts.
Samples are free. Thats how my cousin built his house..........
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up