ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 36
« First < 243031323334 3536 >
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
memyselfI 05:04 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
If not Big Daddy who are these imperial wizards that post racial remarks almost daily? I'd be interested on keeping an eye on these neo-nazi's. How about just a short list of the worst offenders. I'll give you otter. after that just list the top 3 so I can search for these posts and attempt to have them banned for violating the terms of the BB.

That is all I am asking for. The top 3 racists posters on chiefsplanet. I'll begin a post by post search and start a thread here listing them. 3 posters have got to be easy since it is such a frequent occurence.
You keep focusing on one aspect of my statement and that is the racial aspect and you appear to be taking my statement as an indictment of the entire board. Someone pointed out earlier that my statement sounded like an indictment of the board and I posted a clarification of that.

I will not name names of people who are perennial posters of racist or sexist remarks. Unless and until I see them in white sheets then I'll not publically label them as such. Of course, in your search you might uncover times when I've actually asked a couple of them if they had attended any recent meetings. :-)
[Reply]
redbrian 05:16 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
You keep focusing on one aspect of my statement and that is the racial aspect and you appear to be taking my statement as an indictment of the entire board. Someone pointed out earlier that my statement sounded like an indictment of the board and I posted a clarification of that.

I will not name names of people who are perennial posters of racist or sexist remarks. Unless and until I see them in white sheets then I'll not publically label them as such. Of course, in your search you might uncover times when I've actually asked a couple of them if they had attended any recent meetings. :-)
Sound kind of like Macarthism (sp?) does it not, I have a list this list has the names of known members of the KKK who post on this board, but I won’t show you this list.
[Reply]
MrBlond 05:20 PM 11-10-2003

The truth is that there are no outright racists posts or posters on chiefsplanet. You deliberatly threw that false accusation out there to shade what you consider to be a right leaning BB. When asked for proof you posted a CYA "clarification". Standard MO for the left.

As for the sexist part, I'll give you that. I have posted them without regard for the female membership and have seen many, many others. If offended please notify the mods and I will apologize and omit that type of posting in the future.

It is too easy to throw the "racist" label and stick innocent people in that web. I know it is not the tone of this board. I am not going to let you use it as a throwaway line without asking for specific examples. If you can't or won't provide specific examples to this serious accusation, I would hope you would apologize yourself and explain why you attempted to mislabel the members as racists.

I expect more squiggle, though.
[Reply]
memyselfI 05:22 PM 11-10-2003
The truth is that there are no outright racists posts or posters on chiefsplanet. You deliberatly threw that false accusation out there to shade what you consider to be a right leaning BB. When asked for proof you posted a CYA "clarification". Standard MO for the left.

As for the sexist part, I'll give you that. I have posted them without regard for the female membership and have seen many, many others. If offended please notify the mods and I will apologize and omit that type of posting in the future.

It is too easy to throw the "racist" label and stick innocent people in that web. I know it is not the tone of this board. I am not going to let you use it as a throwaway line without asking for specific examples. If you can't or won't provide specific examples to this serious accusation, I would hope you would apologize yourself and explain why you attempted to mislabel the members as racists.

I expect more squiggle, though.

I'll help you, Mr. B.

Do a search for 'bigot' and see if the same names don't continually come up with offended posters pointing out certain tendencies of offensive persons. I'm sure you might come up with a handful that are on my top 3-5 list.
[Reply]
redbrian 05:28 PM 11-10-2003
"I'm sure you might come up with a handful that are on my top 3-5 list"

Damn I just knew she had a list.
[Reply]
MrBlond 05:34 PM 11-10-2003
I'll help you, Mr. B.

Do a search for 'bigot' and see if the same names don't continually come up with offended posters pointing out certain tendencies of offensive persons. I'm sure you might come up with a handful that are on my top 3-5 list.
A search of "bigot" yielded 119 posts. Out of 1.3 million in the database.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...searchid=18525

Just down the list we have Clint in Wichita, Morphius, Flowergirl, GMan, Joe Seahawk, Baby Lee, Frazod, logical, Big Daddy, elvislivesinKC, etc to name a few.

Mods, is there a way to track how many "report this posts to a mod" complaints were related to racists posts? Any idea of how many warnings, bannings, etc were issued? I'd love to pin down how prevalent the racism runs in here. I don't see it but according to Denise, it is a regular cross-burning around here.
[Reply]
memyselfI 05:38 PM 11-10-2003
I don't see it but according to Denise, it is a regular cross-burning around here.
Once again, your interpretation and redistribution of my words. Racist and sexist lingo...not just racist.

You are boring me with your insatiable curiousity but I'll give you another hint. One of them has not been around much of late but he posted stuff that was more to the point (and in some really weird ways, inherently more honest, can you say irony) than others of likemind, Ernie. Now, I must go fix dinner. Happy hunting.
[Reply]
redbrian 05:43 PM 11-10-2003
Once again, your interpretation and redistribution of my words. Racist and sexist lingo...not just racist.

You are boring me with your insatiable curiousity but I'll give you another hint. One of them has not been around much of late but he posted stuff that was more to the point than others of likemind, Ernie.

Now, I must go fix dinner. Happy hunting.
Ernie maybe a ridge runner from Jefferson Co. but a card carrying member of the KKK I think not, unless you have proof I suggest you retract your statement.
[Reply]
memyselfI 05:49 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by redbrian:
Ernie maybe a ridge runner from Jefferson Co. but a card carrying member of the KKK I think not, unless you have proof I suggest you retract your statement.
YOU said he's a card carrying member. I happen to think he's an honorary member. Probably too cheap to pay for a card or the robe.

I'll be happy to retract my insinuation that he's got sheets for more than his bed...

as soon as he retracts some of his garbage.
[Reply]
mikey23545 05:50 PM 11-10-2003
I'm sure I'd much rather be a Mexican than a whiny-ass, bedwetting, overly sensitive liberal...
[Reply]
redbrian 05:55 PM 11-10-2003
YOU said he's a card carrying member. I happen to think he's an honorary member. Probably too cheap to pay for a card or the robe.

I'll be happy to retract my assertion that he's got sheets for more than his bed...

as soon as he retracts some of his garbage.
Ok so now we have gone from known Imperial Wizards to honorary member, do you have pictures of him picking up trash on the Rosa Parks Hwy, or attending a cross burning, or is he just guilty for spouting the party line.
[Reply]
Otter 06:24 PM 11-10-2003
Like I said before, not one of you have any idea what went on until Tac0 told you exactly what he wanted you to know and its really none of your business anyway.

I'm not going anywhere, **** this whole thing. Yes, it was in jest.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:28 PM 11-10-2003
You already have labeled them. The only difference between you and Otter is that at least he is honest enough to keep his insults directly toward the individual.

You are nothing but a cowardly hypocrite. If you didn't want to name names, then you shouldn't have made the statement to begin with.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:29 PM 11-10-2003

You are boring me with your insatiable curiousity but I'll give you another hint. One of them has not been around much of late but he posted stuff that was more to the point (and in some really weird ways, inherently more honest, can you say irony) than others of likemind, Ernie. Now, I must go fix dinner. Happy hunting.

You can go search for them, but I won't tell you.

At least Otter has honor, you are nothing but a sh*t stirring coward.
[Reply]
Brock 06:32 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm going to leave the board for a little while because I think this has gotten way out of control, I feel partialy responsable and it may help if I shut my mouth and went away for awhile.

Are you kidding? You finally become interesting and now you're leaving? :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 36
« First < 243031323334 3536 >
Up