ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***TNF: DAL @ CHI***
eDave 03:17 PM 12-05-2019
Here is a thread to post about this game. If anyone gives af.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:37 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, I know the Bears are 6-6, but every time Ive watched them they just look laughably awful. Trubisky is super super bad.
Ain't it great
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:37 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
I don't see any way the Cowboys don't win. The Bears are truly awful and have nothing to fight for.
2 games out of the WC isn't a great spot to be in, but I wouldn't say they're completely dead just yet. Especially when they have another game against the team they're chasing still on the schedule (Vikings).

That said, if they lose they'll probably roll over and die against us so we should probably be rooting for Dallas here. I just can't bring myself to do it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:38 PM 12-05-2019
Actually footage of Trubisky taking warm up snaps under center.

[Reply]
Jerok 04:39 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
2 games out of the WC isn't a great spot to be in, but I wouldn't say they're completely dead just yet. Especially when they have another game against the team they're chasing still on the schedule (Vikings).

That said, if they lose they'll probably roll over and die against us so we should probably be rooting for Dallas here. I just can't bring myself to do it.
You're right, techincally they're not out, but they'd have to win out and their schedule is Cowboys, Packers, Chiefs, Vikings. That's brutal.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:41 PM 12-05-2019
**** Dallas for getting a layup against NE and botching it.

Seriously - how the hell did they lose that game? New England would've lost to the Bengals that night.
Same reason as the epic screw job we'll get Sunday I'd bet
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:00 PM 12-05-2019
I wouldn’t touch this one as far as betting goes whatsoever.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:01 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I want to see Garrett lose his job, live on TV.
While that isn't very nice of you to say Mr eDave, I have to agree with you. That would be the only way to salvage this monstrosity of a game.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:03 PM 12-05-2019
In to watch the cowgirls get their shit pushed in so I can cackle loudly at skip bayless takes tomorrow
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:11 PM 12-05-2019
It’d probably best if Chicago loses truthfully.

Whatever it takes for them to be ‘out’ come week 16.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:22 PM 12-05-2019
I’ll be watching, it’d be so glorious to see Jerry’s Kids implode under the pressure

And who knows, Chicago could conceivably pull it off at home... I wanna wake up in the morning to news of Jason Garrett’s firing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:23 PM 12-05-2019
Need Dallas to take this one.

We don't want a trap game in CHI
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:21 PM 12-05-2019
So we want the Cowboys to win. Seems like it’s obvious then that the Bears win.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:22 PM 12-05-2019
Why the fuck is anyone scared of bitch trubisky

dude is aids manifest
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:27 PM 12-05-2019

Yeah. No way. Not rooting for the cowcunts.

Originally Posted by Jerok:
I don't see any way the Cowboys don't win. The Bears are truly awful and have nothing to fight for.
What? Both 6-6 and have beat nobody.

Chicago’s D is OK.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:28 PM 12-05-2019

Ian reporting that the #Bears are “absolutely in with him moving forward” in regards to Trubisky.

We’ll see if that holds true this off-season. https://t.co/1SSo0DpgQw

— Aaron Leming (@AaronLemingNFL) December 6, 2019

[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up