ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>49ers suspend radio analyst Tim Ryan for Lamar Jackson comments https://www.espn.com/
13and3 08:00 AM 12-05-2019
49ers suspend radio analyst Tim Ryan for Lamar Jackson comments
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ckson-comments

Im black and am not offended by this. Why is this a problem? His skin is the exact same color as the football its a fact we can all see! I bet Lamar is aware of this and it is a slight advantage I would think.
[Reply]
007 09:18 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
So watching GMFB on NFL channel and now Nate is offended/outraged and his rebuttal was "you mean like when white people play volleyball". This whole race and everyone ALWAYS being offended is so tiresome.
Didn't know volleyballs where flesh colored.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:20 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I didn't know you tried conceal them at any time to fool the other team either. Talk about a dumb analogy.
[Reply]
DTHOF 09:21 AM 12-05-2019
Me either.

But Nate will get nothing because when your offended you can say anything. When feeling are hurt and one is offended everything is in bounds. :-)
[Reply]
Spott 09:24 AM 12-05-2019
Lollipops are.
[Reply]
notorious 09:32 AM 12-05-2019
All of this volleyball talk is pushing me towards a search for a certain thread in the pics forum.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:32 AM 12-05-2019
I've never been to https://www.espn.com/, thanks for the tip!!!!
[Reply]
RN47 09:39 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
So having darker skin and that for once being of an advantage some type of away is now a problem too?.
For once? Black people don’t get skin cancer, like at all. That’s a pretty good advantage to having dark skin.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:43 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Just because someone is offended doesn't mean everyone has to care.
I didn't say everyone has to care...but obviously SOME PEOPLE DO considering the man has been fired :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:46 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
49ers suspend radio analyst Tim Ryan for Lamar Jackson comments
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ckson-comments

Im black and am not offended by this. Why is this a problem? His skin is the exact same color as the football its a fact we can all see! I bet Lamar is aware of this and it is a slight advantage I would think.
Im not black and i generally dont get offended by much of anything, and even i think it was a fucking stupid thing to say.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:48 AM 12-05-2019
I didn't know footballs were flesh colored either.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:51 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im not black and i generally dont get offended by much of anything, and even i think it was a fucking stupid thing to say.
It’s really stupid given today’s climate, but I don’t think he’s necessarily wrong or racist :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 AM 12-05-2019
It wasn't smart to say it but I don't think it's racist either, if someone said I could hide a baseball because my hands white, I wouldn't get mad about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 12-05-2019
What I find hilarious yet sad is the same black people that literally refer to white people as “mayo” jokingly are the type to immediately label this guy a racist and want his life ruined.

(I’m a member of a couple of Hip Hop forums)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:55 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It wasn't smart to say it but I don't think it's racist either, if someone said I could hide a baseball because my hands white, I wouldn't get mad about it.
I don't think this is that big a deal, but if you think your having white skin is the same experience as someone having black skin you aren't paying attention.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 AM 12-05-2019
Steve DeBerg had the greatest play fake of all itme.

White as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up