ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>49ers suspend radio analyst Tim Ryan for Lamar Jackson comments https://www.espn.com/
13and3 08:00 AM 12-05-2019
49ers suspend radio analyst Tim Ryan for Lamar Jackson comments
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ckson-comments

Im black and am not offended by this. Why is this a problem? His skin is the exact same color as the football its a fact we can all see! I bet Lamar is aware of this and it is a slight advantage I would think.
[Reply]
Danguardace 08:05 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:

Im black and am not offended by this. Why is this a problem? His skin is the exact same color as the football its a fact we can all see! I bet Lamar is aware of this and it is a slight advantage I would think.
White people are just so confused now. I feel sorry for them.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:07 AM 12-05-2019
Mahomes will never make it in this league if he can't hide the football using his skin tone.
[Reply]
notorious 08:07 AM 12-05-2019
It’s an advantage as much as someone being bigger, running faster, and having a higher football IQ. Damn people for being physically gifted!

We all know why he got suspended, and I don’t agree with it one bit.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12-05-2019, 08:11 AM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
13and3 08:12 AM 12-05-2019
With a good coach the Cleveland browns should have the ultimate advantage.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:12 AM 12-05-2019
As a Ravens fan I don't see a problem, as already noted he has a physical advantage. Some light skin QB's should take note and wear brown arm sleeves, I never realized this and Tim Ryan has a point. Unfortunately the world is full of etiquette police now and everyone has to analyze almost everything they say.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:15 AM 12-05-2019

Just because YOU aren't offended by it, Doesn't mean other black folks feel the same way. The guy should have known that going down that path could create issues so I don't feel sorry for him at all tbh. Focus on Lamer's performance, not his race.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:16 AM 12-05-2019
It’s SF... that explains it all.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:17 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just because YOU aren't offended by it, Doesn't mean other black folks feel the same way. The guy should have known that going down that path could create issues so I don't feel sorry for him at all tbh. Focus on Lamer's performance, not his race.

[Reply]
loochy 08:19 AM 12-05-2019
Actually, he's probably significantly darker than the football.

Thinking of this, wouldn't the Browns' ugly all brown uniforms be a competetive advantage because of this?
[Reply]
13and3 08:19 AM 12-05-2019
Black folk are on the whole more offended by trump being able to grab batches by the pooh nanny and still be elected president. If Obama said half the shit he said he could even made crossing guard.
[Reply]
loochy 08:21 AM 12-05-2019
Donald Trump cheats when he plays basketball because he is the same orange color.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:21 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just because someone is offended doesn't mean everyone has to care.
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Just because someone is offended doesn't mean everyone has to care.
:-) TRUTH!
[Reply]
TEX 08:25 AM 12-05-2019
Black folk are on the whole more offended by trump being able to grab batches by the pooh nanny and still be elected president. If Obama said half the shit he said he could even made crossing guard.
Where were you for 8 years?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up