ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 04:56 PM 12-05-2019
No one circles the wagons like the buffalo bills
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:01 PM 12-05-2019
Listen you guys some of my best friends are Bills fans.

Please don't talk about nothing but pile driving folding tables and throwing dildos on the field.

You're forgetting all the butthole fingering.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:15 PM 12-05-2019
So you think you are going to be the Patriots in Foxboro?
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 05:33 PM 12-05-2019
Ok , we will beat the Patriots for you and for us.

Now you can go on your year end losing streak.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:41 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He must not remember the Bills concussing Montana in 93.
no one will ever convince me that if Montana doesn’t get that concussion, we win the Super Bowl that year. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:45 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Listen you guys some of my best friends are Bills fans.

Please don't talk about nothing but pile driving folding tables and throwing dildos on the field.

You're forgetting all the butthole fingering.
:-)

I love this place.
[Reply]
cripple creek 05:45 PM 12-05-2019
with a baseball bat?.. sure just get me on the field pregame
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:49 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by cripple creek:
with a baseball bat?.. sure just get me on the field pregame
Tonya is that you?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:51 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
If it isn't, what is? The, limited, video I've seen says it is. Even if it isn't, do you disagree with my assessment? Cover Edelman and White and laugh at the rest?

And hey, take it easy, pal, after my first ever post here? We hung 41 on you. Lots of talk before that game, not so much after. Ask Dallas this year, or Minnesota last year: the bigger the game, the bigger the Bills. You don't wanna be paying big Bills, do ya?

Finally, the draft pick? Really? Tre White is the first #1 we got from that trade, but only part of it. You know, the "soon to be, if not already, best CB in the NFL" guy? That's our new GM's first trade, and we have pieces of Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and others to show for it as well.

So....you got Mahomes, we got our QB, MLB, and shut down CB. Yeah, you won. :lol:
You morons don't even remember the trade you made to give us a generational QB?!

You traded pick ten for a later 1st and a 1st in 2018. You also got a 3rd round pick which you blew trading up for Zay Jones.

You used your 1st on Tre White, a good corner who your cheap owner will let walk just like he did Gilmore.

The pick we traded you in 2018 you added another pick to take a linebacker with no instincts.

Then you used your OWN pick PLUS 2 more 2nd round picks to take Bortles Jr.

:-)
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 05:58 PM 12-05-2019
Enjoy this lil run till Allen eventually gets smashed and needs a drool pan
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:19 PM 12-05-2019
Hey Bills fans, we owe you for the Mahomes pick, so yes, you betcha, we'll go beat the Patriots for you. Thank you SO MUCH! We love you. Best present ever.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:21 PM 12-05-2019
Can't wait to come back here when the Bills visit Arrowhead for the playoffs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:08 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
If it isn't, what is? The, limited, video I've seen says it is. Even if it isn't, do you disagree with my assessment? Cover Edelman and White and laugh at the rest?

And hey, take it easy, pal, after my first ever post here? We hung 41 on you. Lots of talk before that game, not so much after. Ask Dallas this year, or Minnesota last year: the bigger the game, the bigger the Bills. You don't wanna be paying big Bills, do ya?

Finally, the draft pick? Really? Tre White is the first #1 we got from that trade, but only part of it. You know, the "soon to be, if not already, best CB in the NFL" guy? That's our new GM's first trade, and we have pieces of Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and others to show for it as well.

So....you got Mahomes, we got our QB, MLB, and shut down CB. Yeah, you won. :lol:
You don't even know your own team history, you dumb fuck. Doug Whaley traded the 2017 #10 pick to KC. He was then fired. He wasn't your "new" GM.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:49 PM 12-05-2019
Buffalo is a shit hole.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:33 PM 12-05-2019
It's funny that a Bills fan of all people whose team has been a laughing stock of the AFC for as long as any of us here have been following football, is snarky talking down on the Chiefs not having won in Buffalo since the merger even though we play there once in like 10 fucking years....???
You, Buffalo fan, who has been made New England's little bitch these past 20 years should :-) and not disrespect a storied winning franchise like the Chiefs here in our forum!!
We have the Michael Jordan of football as quarterback. We have a hall of fame coach that runs this team. We have the most explosive player in the league in Tyreek Hill. We have the best safety duo in the league. We will take care of NE since you cannot do that. But don't come here like a twat with snarky comments and put down our team.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up