ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:00 PM 12-05-2019
We'll beat the Patriots then OCinBuffalo has to eat a bag of dildos

[Reply]
TLO 01:01 PM 12-05-2019
You're gonna lose against Baltimore anyway. And then lose to the Steelers and/or Patriots again anyway.

It's a moot point.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:03 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
Shove a cheese grater up your asshole, bitch!!!
[Reply]
Cntrygal 01:10 PM 12-05-2019
I know I've been "MIA" for a few years, then have mostly lurked for a couple years... but when did the hatred for the Bills start.

Was I just that drunk in the ROK that I don't remember this level of hatred?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:13 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I know I've been "MIA" for a few years, then have mostly lurked for a couple years... but when did the hatred for the Bills start.

The 90's. And re-kindled again after Stevie Johnson cheap shotted Berry's knee.

And it doesn't help that the OP comes off as a smug little shit-bird.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:16 PM 12-05-2019
This thread is fucking hilarious
[Reply]
Cntrygal 01:17 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The 90's. And re-kindled again after Stevie Johnson cheap shotted Berry's knee.

And it doesn't help that the OP comes off as a smug little shit-bird.
Yeah... I get the CP traditional responses to the OP, but I just meant overall. I've just read a lot of overall hatred of the Bills.

I'm just glad that in my drunkenness of my year in the ROK (2003), you all didn't "hate" on me. But, of course... I was realistic in our level of suck. :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:20 PM 12-05-2019
You guys, it's not that hard to beat New England!!!

*Buffalo has beaten NE 4 times since 2000
[Reply]
underEJ 01:20 PM 12-05-2019

The entire AFC has been conspiring to keep those embarrassing assholes from representing the AFC for decades after the whole losing four in a row thing. Pretty sure no one is ready to risk that kind of repeated failure again. Plus Montana.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:34 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Patrick Mahomes 2 games vs Patriots: 39-67, 647 yds, 7 TD 2 INT

Josh Allen 2 games vs Patriots: 33-69, 370 yds, 1 TD 5 INT

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You guys, it's not that hard to beat New England!!!

*Buffalo has beaten NE 4 times since 2000
:-). Ouch.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:43 PM 12-05-2019

In the big scheme of things, the Bills are very minor villains. If football was a James Bond movie, the Bills would be the guys guarding the entrance to the supervillain lair who get incapacitated by a quick karate chop to the neck.

My only issues with the Bills are:

1. The 1993 AFC Championship game.
2. Thurman Thomas in general.
3. Stevie Johnson taking Eric Berry out at the knee.

I mostly just shrug at the Bills.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:44 PM 12-05-2019
Time to break out the 5-1-5 defense Spags used with the Giants.

5 D-linemen, 1 LB(our suck anyway), 5 DBs

Jones over center for quick pressure on Brady
Nnadi and Pennel over the OGs to stop the interior running game
DE's split wide and standing up, stops sweeps and clogs quick slant lanes
3 corners/2 safeties (cover White with a corner instead of a safety)
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:47 PM 12-05-2019
Yea thanks for doing your part the last 15 years asshole.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:36 PM 12-05-2019
Get out of here you filthy peasant. We will beat the Pats if we feel like it, and if we do decide to beat them it certainly wont be to benefit you lowly bottom feeders!
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:41 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Yea thanks for doing your part the last 15 years asshole.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Tom Brady is 31-3 vs the Bills in his life time.

Seriously Buffalo, fuck you.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up