ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This game will decide if this team is tough....
RaidersOftheCellar 01:48 PM 12-04-2019
Or full of pussies.

A mentally tough and proud team will avenge last season by annihilating this version of the Patriots.

The necessary talent is there. We’ll see if they have the balls to get it done.
[Reply]
BillyB 12:35 AM 12-05-2019
What would the feeling be if the chiefs lose to this sub par pats team?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:38 AM 12-05-2019
I have a sickening feeling that BB is going to put clown shoes on Reid this time around.

The offensive play calling has been so different the last 6 games, when compared to the first 6 games. Reid, or EB, just seems to have lost the ability to call plays that get the offense into a rhythm.

And when Mahomes needed to be protected due to his ankle injury, it seemed like Reid/EB forgot how to call quick passes, and everything we ran forced Mahomes to hold the ball an extra couple of beats. The quick slants and shallow crosses, and the misdirection plays seemed to vanish from the game plan.

Maybe Reid has been sandbagging, and he is going to unleash a varied and diverse attack on Sunday, and catch BB off-guard, and I am just letting my pre-Mahomes mentality get the better of me.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevieray 08:45 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It will??
Hush now, you already think the Chiefs lose.

Which I'm sure shocked everyone!
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:48 AM 12-05-2019
If we are missing two starting DBs this game we'll fuck.

Fenton and claiborne not practicing

They just elevated a dude from the PQ. A nobody db out there vs even a older shittier TB is still not good.

Again can't just be healthy at a critical game. Really fucking blows this year.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
O.city 09:23 AM 12-05-2019
I guess I just have the defeatist attitude, but I'm not overly excited about this one.

**** the Chiefs for doing this to me!

I see all the DVOA and advanced metrics that say the Chiefs are good or this or that, I just.....fuck, I dunno.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:18 AM 12-05-2019
I think Reid has run a pretty typical offense so far this year...basic formations, etc. I'd like to think he's saving some of his innovative plays for exactly this game...he's playing the best HC in the league and I'm hoping he's got new looks that Bill's not prepared for.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:22 AM 12-05-2019
Coaching will be huge in this. If Andy decides to Andy, this will be quite an infuriating game to watch.

Considering Andy does fuck all concerning defense and special teams, you'd think the offense would at least be lethal.

I expect full on dipshittery from Big Red in this game, with the homers continuing to claim Reid is in preseason playcalling mode and saving his real stuff for the playoffs.

Lmao. Look for a single option play to be called in the clutch, inexplicably handcuffing Mahomes and the "NFL IS RIGGED" crowd to be in full throat when the play implodes and KC loses once again for going full Reidtard.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:22 AM 12-05-2019
Butker named special teams player of the month in the AFC
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:22 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Maybe Reid has been sandbagging, and he is going to unleash a varied and diverse attack on Sunday, and catch BB off-guard, and I am just letting my pre-Mahomes mentality get the better of me.
This is what I'm thinking.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:36 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This is what I'm thinking.

Yes. Intentionally calling shit offense all year, losing games we have no business losing, and leaving it to a shaky defense at altitude to win a divisional game.

If thats the case, Reid should be fired immediately on grounds of unfathomable stupidity.

Teams are not only looking at this years tape, but last years as well where pat went for 5K/50.

Youre not hiding anything.

Reid and Bienemy have not been good this year. O line has been shit this year, and injuries have prevented any onfield chemistry from developing.

He's not hiding the good plays in a little golden notebook somewhere lmmfao.

He's still the exact same situationally retarded coach hes been since he arrived.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:02 AM 12-05-2019
I think it's more about whether we are smart as much as tough. Are our coaches and players smart enough to adapt and deal with Brady and Belichek?

You know that Belichek is going to take away our deep passing games. He's going to keep his linebackers set deep. He will force our offense to have patience and be disciplined. Belichek will adapt his gameplan in real-time during the game. If our coaching staff can't keep up with them we will lose to a team that probably has less talent than us.

Patriots will try to takeaway Tyreek Hill and Kelce
Patriots will try to throw to Edelman and White

Can we overcome these things?

Teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Titans are about toughness.
The Patriots are about intelligence, focus, and discipline.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:14 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I think it's more about whether we are smart as much as tough. Are our coaches and players smart enough to adapt and deal with Brady and Belichek?

You know that Belichek is going to take away our deep passing games. He's going to keep his linebackers set deep. He will force our offense to have patience and be disciplined. Belichek will adapt his gameplan in real-time during the game. If our coaching staff can't keep up with them we will lose to a team that probably has less talent than us.

Patriots will try to takeaway Tyreek Hill and Kelce
Patriots will try to throw to Edelman and White

Can we overcome these things?

Teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Titans are about toughness.
The Patriots are about intelligence, focus, and discipline.
You have to be tough to grind out the last 6 minutes of a game to seal the deal. That's what we're having problems with...
[Reply]
nychief 12:16 PM 12-05-2019
Us fans decide who is tough. We know. Some of us played high school football. Of course, most of us are fat soft binge watching slobs now, but we know the heart of men.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:32 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You have to be tough to grind out the last 6 minutes of a game to seal the deal. That's what we're having problems with...

I reallly think Ware coming back will help us with this. If he's got his wind and is in game shape after not playing, I think hes going to be big.

Unless this season treats him as it has the rest of the team and he get fucking injured on his first carry. The main knock on the guy was health.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:56 PM 12-05-2019
You guys realize that just because they feasted on a ton of shit teams, doesn't make this a layup because they have an average offense right??? They get by with absolute MURDER on defense at home, you guys realize that too? They know this and play to that and it's the ONLY reason they have won 21 straight at home. It's total BULLSHIT.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up