ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This game will decide if this team is tough....
RaidersOftheCellar 01:48 PM 12-04-2019
Or full of pussies.

A mentally tough and proud team will avenge last season by annihilating this version of the Patriots.

The necessary talent is there. We’ll see if they have the balls to get it done.
[Reply]
fan4ever 04:21 PM 12-04-2019
After Kelce admitted the Patriots had more intensity last year I expect this team to come out very aggressive. That being said, the Patriots hardly ever lose two in a row especially with the second game being at home.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:32 PM 12-04-2019
All the Chiefs have to do is not beat themselves. The Patriots have proven over the last four games that they aren't very talented on offense, and while their secondary is very good, overall their defense isn't much better than upper mid-tier. The Chiefs have to be tough between their ears. Don't get over-excited, don't try to do too much, etc. and they win this game in much the same fashion as the Texans did in their match-up. Except we have a better pass rush, are better on 3rd down, and in the redzone.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:42 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
steel men are coming
Steelers, what do they have do with it?
[Reply]
arrwheader 05:43 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Put a holiday touch to it for the Shitriots.
Lmao

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:23 PM 12-04-2019
Punch them in the face and kick them in the balls every single play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:27 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Steelers, what do they have do with it?
we have been steeled
[Reply]
Stryker 06:33 PM 12-04-2019
I feel very confident about this game. I think we win and win big. This needs to be a revenge game for last years asinine loss in the AFCCG. As long as the weather conditions are not stupid, I believe we win. :-)
I am EXPECTING a George 10 things thread that is LEGENDARY!!! :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:48 PM 12-04-2019
I'm looking forward to the epic video from Clay.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:56 PM 12-04-2019
I disagree with the premise of this post. The Chiefs are already a tough team when you consider our quality of opponents, our injuries and our record not to mention the fact that we continue to dominate our division. Our worst loss of the season was to Tennessee but it’s turning out that the Titans are pretty damn good. We’ll all feel disappointed if we lose but the season won’t be over.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:08 PM 12-04-2019
Seems like big plays are no longer a staple at NE. Brady's arm, lack of depth at WR and no Gronk. Make them play catch-up. Chiefs win 38-17. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:09 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
steel men are coming
HOCKKKKKKK!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:34 PM 12-04-2019
Patriots -3.0.

They’re basically calling it even. Going in dry.

And we’ll have to, because officiating will spot them 10.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
He'd just hit his head on the door jamb and pass out with a concussion anyways.
This is exactly the thought I had when I read the post you quoted

:-)
[Reply]
NWTF 08:52 PM 12-04-2019
This will be a tough game despite what many think. At home after an embarrassing loss. The Pats O has problems, but the D is actually good. Most games their opponent has their worst offensive game of the season. Pats O will have to do more than they have all year to win this game though. I think the high score will only be in the 20s.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:39 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by NWTF:
This will be a tough game despite what many think. At home after an embarrassing loss. The Pats O has problems, but the D is actually good. Most games their opponent has their worst offensive game of the season. Pats O will have to do more than they have all year to win this game though. I think the high score will only be in the 20s.
Pats D has played two good QB’s all year. Both Jackson and Watson kicked their shit in. Chiefs should score s minimum of 27 points. Minimum.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up