ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>How much rep power do you have?
TLO 03:50 PM 12-03-2019
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:44 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
Ok bro let me break this down for you..since reading more than 1 syllable words isn't your strong suit. " Cripple Creek" posted that not me. I will give him credit.. he is a little quicker than I am since he has already singled you out at the top of the list. :-) 135 post with 29 reps seems like a good start. You have 39k and some change.. Just imagine what a woman's body would feel like. Or maybe even a real GF....not one of those internet ones.. stay classy brotha.. things might be looking up for you after all. :-)
Geezus..now I have to get a TShirt made up... Thanks KC Tatt

Your and idiot moran.

I hit Cripple Creek with a rep that upgraded his rep status from "still a favorite douche of the year" to "your the dumbass Milkman is talking about" Its his status and you have the same status as he does I know you don't get it but you are a mere n00b. Also you can diaf.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:48 PM 12-05-2019
Ok bro let me break this down for you..since reading more than 1 syllable words isn't your strong suit. " Cripple Creek" posted that not me. I will give him credit.. he is a little quicker than I am since he has already singled you out at the top of the list. :-) 135 post with 29 reps seems like a good start. You have 39k and some change.. Just imagine what a woman's body would feel like. Or maybe even a real GF....not one of those internet ones.. stay classy brotha.. things might be looking up for you after all. :-)
Geezus..now I have to get a TShirt made up... Thanks KC Tatt

I'll eat your cock for a chance to be as cool as you.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:55 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
This has turned into one of the top 10 confusing, f'd up threads of 2019
Outside of some romper room shiz.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 10:03 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Your and idiot moran.

I hit Cripple Creek with a rep that upgraded his rep status from "still a favorite douche of the year" to "your the dumbass Milkman is talking about" Its his status and you have the same status as he does I know you don't get it but you are a mere n00b. Also you can diaf.
Dude it's spelled moron... Geezus fucking Christ..do I have to hold your hand here? U might be an ole timer..hell u might be a fucking legend..who knows.. One thing I do know is you are a first class douche. And I'll give credit where credit is due.. I don't sit at a computer when I'm on this site..I use my phone so being able to hover ov er the green status bar is something I didn't even know was possible. Hell I didn't even know about rep points till this thread and your douchebag comments towards me. All good tho brotha..I'm not here to make enemies. As for DIAF....what no aids infected antifreeze cocktail didn't want any part of that?. :-)
Come on bro toss me a rep so I can be an even 30.. you know you want to.. Haha Cheers
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:47 AM 12-06-2019
Dude it's spelled moron... Geezus fucking Christ..do I have to hold your hand here? U might be an ole timer..hell u might be a fucking legend..who knows.. One thing I do know is you are a first class douche. And I'll give credit where credit is due.. I don't sit at a computer when I'm on this site..I use my phone so being able to hover ov er the green status bar is something I didn't even know was possible. Hell I didn't even know about rep points till this thread and your douchebag comments towards me. All good tho brotha..I'm not here to make enemies. As for DIAF....what no aids infected antifreeze cocktail didn't want any part of that?. :-)
Come on bro toss me a rep so I can be an even 30.. you know you want to.. Haha Cheers
Just fyi its CP lexicon moran. Cant give rep on my phone but I'll throw you a bone when I get home. Pointing out spelling and you spelt old wrong, isn't that ironic? All n00bs are hazed how you respond is how you thrive or survive. Also respect the inner circle.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 05:44 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Just fyi its CP lexicon moran. Cant give rep on my phone but I'll throw you a bone when I get home. Pointing out spelling and you spelt old wrong, isn't that ironic? All n00bs are hazed how you respond is how you thrive or survive. Also respect the inner circle.
It's all good.. Been a Chiefs fan all my life..just wasn't much into the forums till now. I get the hazing n00bs part. Your post caught me a bit off guard I admit. Thick skin is required here. Being a Flight Sim enthusiast, the forums I frequent are totally opposite. nOObs are welcomed because without new players the Hobby dies. It's definitely a different process here.:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:31 AM 12-06-2019
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 07:14 AM 12-06-2019
I get the hazing n00bs part. Your post caught me a bit off guard I admit. Thick skin is required here. D
Ha! KC Tattoo is the nice one. Some of the rest of us are quite mean.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:31 AM 12-06-2019
[Reply]
burt 10:20 AM 12-06-2019
Sometimes I sure miss Skip.....

Thank goodness we still have Iowanian
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:42 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Ha! KC Tattoo is the nice one. Some of the rest of us are quite mean.

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:54 AM 12-06-2019
Group hug or group sex?
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:55 AM 12-06-2019
It's all good.. Been a Chiefs fan all my life..just wasn't much into the forums till now. I get the hazing n00bs part. Your post caught me a bit off guard I admit. Thick skin is required here. Being a Flight Sim enthusiast, the forums I frequent are totally opposite. nOObs are welcomed because without new players the Hobby dies. It's definitely a different process here.:-)

[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up